_-Chapter 4-_ Despair hurts...

-& Dash's POV$-

    T-they really just did that to me huh? Hurting my pokemon so bad that they can't recover, just so that they could be the 'Heros'? They haven't seen anything yet, if I can't be a hero, I'll be the villain...

     Is what i thought as he walked along route 219, my glaceon trotting beside me, rubbing against my hand as tears drifted down my face. I took out Moth bud's pokeball and looked at the dustox.

"Remember me, will ya buddy?" I said with tears in my eyes, the small dustox nodded and flew up into the sky, never to be seen again. My glaceon dipped it's head in respect for the fallen team member as we continued on our journey "Hey glitch, your gonna be here forever aren't ya?" I said, softly rubbing the glaceon's head. Glitch nodded as we continued on our way, I occasionally let out my other pokemon but they knew I was too sad to let one of their friends die, they were here ever since they were a wurmple too.

     The sun started setting and I took out my teams PokeBalls, releasing my whole team with me to watch the sunset.

"...Maybe despair isn't the worst thing, I need to heal and not dwell on the past, may you rest peacefully moth bud... The whole team will miss you" I said, watching the sun slowly go down and plunge the world into Darkness.

_______________________________________________

What's up my glaciers?

This chapter is pretty weird, this is a symbol of my emotions when I completed my work that had me so stressed out in the first place

Have a nice day/night...

%/ This is Loner, signing off\%

+/ Word Count: 287 \+