'| Chapter 3 |' Demon joins the journey!

'|This chapter brought to you by Dash screaming UwU so loud he woke up regirock|' 

|Colin's P.O.V| 

     We ran towards the volcano, i could tell that the professor was deep in thought i knew it he was probably things of that person called demon or whatever. I never thought that i would go on a hue journey, i always thought i would stay home and just become a professor that's why i was witch prof. Wyatt anyways. Before ash came i told him  i wanted to be a professor like him and he agreed to let me help him! I always enjoyed handling the starter Pokemon anyways, i was shook out of my thoughts by the sound of flapping then i saw demon's lugia landing and him getting off of it, he decided to head in with the professor me and ash decided to stay outside for once, i hope nothing bad happens in there..... 

'| Professor. Wyatt's P.O.V (might mention a bit of demon's POV)| ' 

     As me and that guy called Demon walked in, we saw that boy dash was it? fighting a team eclipse grunt as he yelled "WHERE IS MY BROTHER YOU FILTHY TEAM ECLIPSE GRUNTS, YOU ARE FOOLS FOR TAKING HIM" it was just full on yelling, like he was angry and i could tell demon was a little frightened by it, i understood it was loud. So when he got to the admin i yelled and tried running to him but a grunt blocked me saying that i couldn't pass. (changing POV to demon for a bit)   I watched as that professor ran to stop that boy dash from fighting the team eclipse admin but he got blocked by a grunt, he really thought that he could just run up and stop the battle? He is a fool i know, but i feel a certain feeling to him for no reason of course i recognize this feeling it was Love? Why was i feeling love, out of all the emotions i could be feeling right now it was love well anyways the battle was done now, i guess it didn't matter that much.    (switching back to Prof. Wyatt's POV!)   

The battle was done, he won somehow? how did he do that, i thought as demon tugged on my coat dragging me back as team eclipse ran at the spot where i was escaping the volcano, i saw dash walk past us before i ran again ignoring demon's shouts for me to stop, i grabbed dash's hoodie as i pulled him back to face me as soon as i said something demon ran up next to me, panting as i said to dash     "I just wanted to tell you that you have so much potential and i want you to join our journey!" i said as demon stared at me like i was crazy before dash responded a bit later      "And now why would i join you and your friends? give me a good reason besides im supposed to be the villain not a hero!" he said as he stared at demon who sweated nervously, i stared at him before i thought of something to say but then he walked away, so i just turned to demon    "so anways, wanna join us? we need another hero anyways to stop team eclipse" i said as he stared before saying  "well i guess so, as long as i can still tend to my team i am fine with that" so i just took his hand and walked out as he ran behind me not to get dragged on the rocky floor of the volcano. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woohoo! another chapter done, i really enjoy writing these so i hope you enjoy them too! 

This is Loner signing off!                                       (  Maybe i could do a book on all the funny scenarios in my head of splatoon 2? if you guys want that is! Well bye! )