Chapter 3- TURNING POINT

Y/N POV:
I went home and saw 2 missed calls from  my dad and a message which says that they wanna visit me tomorrow.
So I decided not to go college tomorrow and I slept.
Jimin POV:
I reached Rina's house and saw the door was opened I became worried because she always lock the door I went straight to her room and entered without knocking and what I saw next made my whole world fall apart.
I....I saw h...her kissing some other guy so passionately that she didn't even realised I m in the room until all the bags and bouquet in my hands fell on the floor.

Authors POV:
Rina: Babe.....
Jimin: Don't.....Don't u...u dare c-call me that! *cracky voice*
Rina: Liste----*cut off*
Jimin: *sobbing* You cheated on me with your ex!!! N--now now I know why you always keep comparing me to This jerk!
Rina: Jimin....list----
Jimin: You mind your actions!! And....just get lost you----you gold digger!!
*He left the house with tears rolling down,*
JIMIN'S POV:
She...she cheated on me!!! With his ex! Like...I loved her so much wasn't it enough! Ahhhh!!! It--it fells like millions of arrows hit right inside my heart and I won't be able to live! And why?? Why? Was she screaming my name!! It was making it more difficult for me to leave!
Author: He was really really hurt and he was crying tremendously.

NEXT MORNING!

Y/N POV:
It's morning!! I woke up and remembered that today my parents are going to visit me!! So I got ready went downstairs and started making food for them btw I have maids but today is Tuesday so they have a day off.
After sometime I was almost done cooking I went to my room and cleaned it as I picked my phone I saw not even a single message from Jimin it was a surprise tho!
Doorbell rang and I rushed down cause my parents are here!!
Authors POV:
Y/N went down and opened the door and hugged her parents tightly.
Mrs. Chang( Y/N mom): Aw....I missed you soo much baby!!!
M

r. Chang(Y/N Dad): Not more than me!
Y/N: I missed you both more than you missed me!!
*They all chuckled*
They all had chit chat ate lunch are now having a good time. Like this 3 days passed Y/N was just having a great time with her parents.

After 3 days
Y/N POV:
Y/N: why you have to go this early??
Mr. Chang: Baby there is some important work.
Y/N: Please don't go!!
Mrs. Chang: Princess listen we stayed here for 3 days and you missed your college too!!! And focus on studies and catch up with the work we'll come soon!!
Y/N: Okay *sad pout*
Mr. Chang: Yah!! That's my daughter!! Take care byeee!!
Y/N: Byeee!!!
*They left*
Author's POV:
She bid her parents bye and went to her room and took her phone.
Y/N: Since 3 days I didn't even touched my phone! Shit!! My all snap streaks would have broke and all of them are gonna eat me!!! Specially Jimin!! We were about to hit 400 days!!

But to her surprise when she opened her phone she was expecting tons of messages and calls from Jimin but not even a single message. And he hasn't been active on any social media platform since past 3 days!?
Y/N: Jimin didn't open any social media!! How's that possible he is really addicted to social media ! Is something wrong?

Without wasting any time she called him but his phone was switched off.
Maybe his phone went wrong? That's why no message and calls. Well I will talk to him Tomorrow at college. Thought Y/N

Next Day

Y/N POV:
I woke up checked my phone but still no message or call from him. Now I was worried.
I got ready and went to college. I expected him to be at the gate but he wasn't there?
I called Rina to ask where's he?
Rina: H..hey?
Y/N: Oh hi!! How have u been??
Rina: I m good what about u?
Y/N: I m ok btw where is Jimin??
Rina: H...he...he m..might be...at c..college were else...will he go?
Y/N: Ohhk thank you!
*End Call*
Something's wrong my inner feelings is telling me something is wrong!! I went inside college still hoping he should be in.
I asked some people and they said he didn't attended college since 3 days!?
That was impossible because he barely takes college offs. And that to of 1 day maximum.

Time skips

After college finished Y/N decided to go at his place.
Y/N POV:
As I was on my way a weird feeling was there in my mind. I don't know why it seems like something is really wrong!!

At Jimin's Place

I rang the doorbell several times but still no response. Then I remembered that I have extra keys of his place he gave me because he always looses his house keys. So one extra key is with me with that i opened the door and went in. I just made my way to his room I knocked but it was open so I just hopped in.

And what you guys think she saw next?