Chapter-12 THE TRUTH

Jimin: You are kidding me right?! How....I mean...what....no....i mean..what?
Y/N: Hahahhaha Aww...my mochi is confused!
Jungkook: Congratulations Babe!!
Y/N: it's Y/N for you
*They both chuckled*
Jimin: Tell me wtf is going on?! *frustrated AF*
Y/N: For now just get this thing inside your head that We are now married and I love you tooo!!!!!
Jimin: Wha...what?! You....you love me?!...but wait...like what?
Y/N: Shut up and let's go home I will tell you everything!

After that Jimin is still confused that what is going on? Everyone is greeting them he is smiling but is still confused AF!

Now jimin and Y/N shifted to a new house gifted as wedding gift by Y/N's parents.

At Home

They both were sitting in the living room.
Jimin: Now for fucks sake tell me what is going on??
Y/N: Hahahah! Ok listen.

* Flashback *
Chapter 8

Y/N: Oppa need to tell you something.
Yoongi: What is it?
Y/N: Actually.....today (she told everything from Rina's plan to Jimin and her kissing)
Yoongi: what?! Like Rina doesn't love him? And above that he Kissed you?! Let him wake up I will beat his ass off. How dare he Kiss my sister?!
Y/N: Oppa calm down!
Yoongi: How can you-----
*He stopped and looked at Y/N and Continued*
Yoongi: Don't tell me you also kissed him back?!
Y/N shyly Nodded.
Yoongi: WHAT? like wow!! So now what you wnat to tell me???
Y/N: Actually Oppa I m confused that why i kissed him back? How can I do this? I know Jimin was drunk but...but I wasn't? Why I didn't pushed him?! And how I reached at that place at that very time!
Yoongi: Y/N listen to me I think you like him maybe------
Y/N: NO!! This can't be happening!
Yoongi: Y/N but what's wrong in it?
Y/N: It's not wrong! It's a crime how on this planet I can love my Bestfriend! What will he think about me?!!
Yoongi: Y/N, I think you should give time to your feelings and if you think you are not liking it then......just go and sleep.
Y/N nodded and for the guest room.
Y/N: Oppa said that sleep but no! I need to ask Jungkook now.

{Y/N texted Jungkook which says he have to meet Y/N at his place at 3pm}

Next Day 3pm at Y/N's house.
Jungkook: What happened last night? Is everything alright?
Y/N: No! Jungkook~ahh nothing is alright! The whole thing is {she told him about the lake incident}
Jungkook: Oh mah, mah, my! Y/N and Jimin kissed?!! Wohhh
Y/N: Shut up you Brat!! Listen to me! The whole thing is I guess I like him!
Jungkook was now a bit of Jungshook.
Jungkook: You like him?! So what are you waiting for just confess already!
Y/N: No! Jungkook I'm not sure about my feelings yet I want to know what he feels so *Jimin's message *
Y/N: See it's his message
Jungkook: What is he saying?
Y/N: He want to meet up.
Jungkook: Say to him at Your place at 4pm?
Y/N: Perfect!
Y/N: Now what?
Jungkook: I have an idea weather he likes you or not to know this the best idea is you behave cold to him and pretend that I m your boyfriend.
Y/N: BOYFRIEND!? and You?! Never In your wildest dreams!!
Jungkook: I know Y/N come on we r doing it to know what he feels for you so let's try.
Y/N: Hmmmm.

*Flashback ends*
Jimin: So that's why you were cold to me? And what about that you said at your house??
Y/N: That was......
* Flashback *
Chapter- 11
Soon Y/N's angry eyes turned into soft ones when she saw Jimin sleeping on the couch with small pout on his lips.
Y/N: Cutie!
Y/N called the guards and asked them to carry him to her room.
After few minutes.
Y/N is in the guest room and Jimin is sleeping in her room.
Y/N: Agghhhhh!!! WTF have happened to me!! How the hell can I kiss him like that!! Again I did the same mistake! He was drunk not me!
(After Y/N's burst out on Jimin she is sitting at the lake park as she called someone)
Y/N: Hey!
Jungkook: Hey? Wassup?? Is Jimin alright?
Y/N: Hmmm but I think there is a mess.
Jungkook: what is it?
Y/N: No not on call come to my house at 3pm we'll talk there.
Jungkook: Ohk.
*call cut*
Y/N dailed another number.
Y/N: Oppa?
Yoongi: hey? Y/N I was about to call you? You know where is Jimin? He didn't came home last night?
Y/N: A....he is with me don't worry but I need to talk to you so come alone and don't let Jimin know that you are meeting me. Come to my place at 3pm.
Yoongi: Oh...ohk.
3pm at Y/N's house.
Y/N introduced Jungkook and Yoongi to each other.
Jungkook: So what happened Y/N?
Y/N: Jungkook as we planned all that after that he came to my house 2am at midnight. All drunk and he said to me that he was missing me? And.......
Yoongi: And......?
Jungkook: Simple Hyung and Kissed you right? So just tell me did you kissed him back?
Y/N: Ah....m....y..yes!
*hiding her face with a cushion*
Jungkook and Yoongi (together):
DAMNNNNNN!!!!
Y/N: Ohk but........
Jungkook: I will arrest you if kept on stopping in between say it in one go!
Y/N: Fine! We both kissed but that idiot was drunk! And in the Morning I also bursted out on him he might be feeling bad. I shouldn't have done that. But a lot of things were on my mind.
Like why I kissed him back? Why he was here? Why was he missing me?? Why I was scared when I saw he came also all by driving himself and that also drunk. And why wasn't I in my senses when he kissed me? So all my frustration went down on him.
Jungkook: So now? What you think about your feelings??
Y/N: Ofc! I love him!
Yoongi: Now isn't it a Crime?!
Y/N: Ahhh! Sorry! But now nothing could be done.
Jungkook: You both were bestfriends right? So let's tease him a bit more.
*Flashback ends*

Jimin: And this whole was planned by Jungkook? I will kill him! And Hyung was also by your side? And what about that card?
Y/N: Everywhere the card was Y/N weds Jimin. But to you it was Y/N weds Jungkook!
Jimin: And what if I haven't reach there??
Y/N: Simple I would have married Jungkook!
Jimin: Looks like someone needs a tough punishment! *glaring at her*
Y/N: Yes Daddy! *wink*

****THE END****