Chapter 7 WEIRD FEELING

Few days later.
Y/N POV:
I got to know about her ex and decided to meet him and talk and not outside but at my place and I suspected him to be a jerk after Rina's incident so I called over Jungkook just in case if I needed his help.
I m waiting at the cafe near my house. I don't I m feeling something different, something weird!
Jimin's POV:
I m here at a cafe near Y/N's House I don't know why Rina Called me here? I was waiting for her when I saw Y/N!!!!
Y/N was standing there her back was facing me I wondered what she was doing here? When i saw a guy approached her! It's him.....Rina's ex! Wait...but what is Y/N doing with him? Was....was Rina Right?
Y/N POV:
I was waiting when he came.
Y/N: Hey!
Rina's ex: Hello!
Y/N: So gets go home and have a talk.
We both smiled and went towards my house.
Jimin POV:
I saw her smiling at that guy?? That jerk? Seriously?? It means Rina was Right??
I decided to follow them I didn't wanted to but I did. Then they both went inside her house?
Author:
Jimin was completely confused that why
Y/N did this?? Why she planned a this and hurted Rina? When she was well aware of How much Jimin loves Rina? And what she wanted to do after breaking Rina and Jimin's relationship??
All these thoughts where in his mind when.....
Rina: Jimin?
Jimin: Y...yeah? Why you called me here?
Rina: Just to spend some time with you? Are you still mad at me?
Jimin: Look Rina I need time right now.
And what u said about Y/N is confusing me way too much! Why she will try to break our Relationship?
Rina: Jimin ~ ahhhh I know you are way too innocent for this but let me tell you she is jealous that you love me not her and that's why she did it! I know mochi it's difficult for you to accept take your time I will take my leave now.
*Rina left*
Jimin: What!? Y/N is jealous?? No it can't be but when Rina's ex and Y/N went inside her house why was I jealous? And why was I having a weird feeling??
Author:
Jimin decided to Peak inside her house he didn't wanted to but he did through the window.
Y/N POV:
Y/N: What you want?
Rina's ex: What??
Y/N: Tell me why are you still stuck on her and why are you ruining relationship between Jimin and Rina??
Rina's ex: *smirk* I knew it you will contact me. I did all this so that you could contact me!

He was comming closer while I was stepping back. Again the same weird feeling oh god!

Y/N: What you want?
Rina's ex: You! And what else? *smirk* I always tried to be with you but you kept ignoring me because of your so called Bestfriend!! But guess what today you are trapped.
He pinned me to the wall and I smirked. He came closer to me and........

Jimin POV:
I m watching the whole scene but I m not able to hear anything. What I can see is that they both are talking, That jerk is coming close to her!! I just want to puch him right now. But when I saw taht he pinned her to the wall and came closer to her and instead of doing anything she smirked!???
It means that....it was really her plan?! I can't see anything else and I felt from there with the same weird feeling and teary eyes.
Y/N POV:
He came close to me and that's when I kicked his leg making him fall.
Y/N: I m not like others! Jackson! Fucking! Wang!
Author: Yeah you read that right!!! Jackson is Rina's ex!
Jackson: You bitch!!!
He held my hands and again pinned me to the wall.
Jungkook: Enough!! Of you Jackson!!!

Jackson turned around and saw A guy.

Jackson: Oh!! So you are basically a sl*t who has 2 mens!!!
Jungkook: Shut your fucking mouth! I m a RAW Agent!!! And now you better get off her!

Now what you think is going on with Jimin?