Chapter 9 - REALISATION

Jungkook: I don't know the exact date she was crossing the road almost got infront of the car then I saved her. She said she had an Argument with her Bestfriend and-----
*Y/N came*
Y/N: Here's the Coffee.
Saying this she kept the coffee on the table and sat next to Jungkook.

Jimin then remembered how she use to sit beside him.

Jimin's mind: Why she didn't sat next to me? But why do I care! She did this bad to Rina and why should I care about her?!
Y/N: So what u wanna talk about Jimin?
Jimin mind: She called me with my name! She always calls me with nicknames.
Jimin: A....actually
Jungkook: Sorry to interrupt but Y/N I think u should tell him the truth.
Y/N: No
Jungkook: Baby try to understand it's important for him to know.
Jimin's mind: BABY?! And what are they talking about?
Jungkook: Y/N listen!! Babe!
*Y/N went upstairs*
Jimin: What Happened??
Jungkook: Dude! It's something serious and she doesn't want to talk about it!
Jimin: What is it?
Jungkook: It's about Rina and Jackson. The thing is Jackson told me and Y/N Rina's entire plan. And here's the proof.

Jungkook thankfully shot a video of Jackson confessing everything ofc! What else u can expect from a RAW Agent!

Jimin right now was beyond shock. He wasn't able to process anything.

Jungkook: That's the entire thing and because of it you called her cheater last night.
Jimin: I think I should leave now. Nice to meet you.
*Saying this he felt Y/N's house.*
Jimin's House:
What is going on!? Rina planned all this!And I...I just thought that Y/N did all this! How....how the fuck can I be so dumb! How can I just blame her! She was always there by my side when I needed her she was always there whenever I did anything stupid and i just blamed her! Called her cheater!? And....why was I jealous when Jackson was close to her and Jungkook called her baby? I should be happy that
Y/N and Jungkook are in relationship! But why can't I accept it!?? Am I falling for.....
Y/N?

On The Other Hand
Y/N was in her room she was thinking about something.
Y/N POV:
Yesterday when he Kissed me why wasn't I able to push him away? Why I kissed him back? Why was I polite to him today? Why I didn't reacted?? And when Jackson told me about the plan how I reached that exact place at exact time to save him? And why my heart dropped when I saw him that day at his house in drunk state? Why was I hurt to know that he has been cheated! What is going on!? Am.....am I falling for JIMIN?!

Author:
Don't.......Don't eat me! I know it's very short but trust me a Huge twist is on the way!
And someone tell these idiots that Yes! They both r falling for eachother?!