Feeling of ecstacy fxm smut

The music was nearly loud enough to burst my ear drum, this was much much better than what I had expected. My 18th birthday was a month ago but I did not had the guts to visit a night club all alone until today when I decided to man up and just go for it.
It wasn't that I didn't want to go but I had no one to go with and going alone was something I had to come in terms with. And now that I was here I was relieved.
There was nothing special about this but for me it was every bit of freedom one could get.
With a bit of alcohol in my system I headed to the dance floor to dance the night away. At this point I felt like all of us were in sync and the whole world was one, bodies gliding and dancing together, the smell of booze and sweat in the air.
It made me high without a need to take any drugs. I was so deep into these feelings that I didn't notice someone behind me dancing while grinding their solid body on mine. I was quite surprised at first And wanted to get away but soon that thought was replaced with excitement of what could happen.
I turned around and looked up to see this mystery person but the blinding lights made it every hard to do so. All I could see was naked shoulders flickering with light and sweat, and a pair of piercing eyes that saw right through me. I couldn't help myself but get hypnotized and I got closer as our bodies danced to the beat. His hands were all over my tight blouse and umbrella skirt. This felt like heaven and unlike anything I had experience and soon enough his face was close enough for me to see his smile as he whispered in my ears "Come with me."
A part of me wanted to scream and save myself from whatever might happen but my body wanted other things and next thing I know I was getting dragged away from the dancing crowd to the second floor.
He was holding my wrist vigorously while practically pulling me towards the long staircase. By the time we reached the second floor it felt like 30 minutes had passed by while it was only 30 seconds.
He took me by my waist as I wrapped my legs around his, forcing my back to the wall and kissing me fiercely.
I was definitely not a prude but I didn't had many experiences and nothing had ever felt this exciting before. Maybe it was the alcohol or the music or this handsome stranger but that didn't change the fact that what I was doing was totally out of my comfort zone. His tongue was exploring my mouth, making me feel embarrassed about my inexperienced self. He groaned as his tongue slowly traced down my throat kissing under my chin to my neck and to my collar bone making me close my eyes and moan in pleasure. His wet tongue made me wetter than a human could possibly get down there and I hardened my legs around his torso, rubbing myself into him. My whole body was practically giving out and My brain had no control over the situation while my body did whatever it felt like doing. I came back to my senses when he stopped what he was doing making me let out a complain groan without his touch. "Patience, bella, let's get a room first" he says making me snap out and realize that we were in public. "Hey it's alright everyone is nearly drunk." He says when he notices my embarrassed blush.
He walks us to a room slamming the door shut as he puts me down on the bed slowly resuming his kissing where he left off. Starting again from my lips to my throat and going back to my ears. All this kissing made me frustrated and I began tugging at his sleeveless shirt in need to feel any contact other than his warm mouth. "Easy, here" he says while pulling his shirt over his head showing his smooth toned body. "My turn" I say as I undress my self pulling at my black blouse, sensing my nipples harden at the sudden change of atmosphere. Before I was even fully on dressed his mouth was on my nipples sucking and kissing. "so dirty, walking around a club with out a bra, do you think any man could ignore this?" He asks while flicking my nipples and I respond with a breathy moan. He starts with my right breast gently cupping and harshly sucking my nipples and then moving on the my left.
I had heard before that some women can even reach orgasm with nipple play and I didn't truly believed it until now.
"You taste delicious, darling" he says and then blows air into my already hard nipples making it even harder than before if that's even possible. I just moan and respond to his actions.
Before he could get the chance to suck my nipples again I kiss him suddenly making him gasp and open his mouth for my to explore.
Then I push his shoulders back on the bed while I straddle his waist. "You look so perfect" I say sounding a lot more breathy than I anticipated.
His tanned body was so soft and smooth and it was just begging me to be kissed and violated. I slowly start kissing him from his neck feeling him tense up and loss all sense of control he thought he had. "Ah what are you doing" he complains without doing anything and letting me suck hickeys into his nude skin. I start kissing slowly towards his torso and stay there for a while teasing him.
"Fucking stop it, just do it now" he says as he unzips his jeans and shoves my face into his boxers making me gasp at how big and turned on he was.
I had never given a man a blow job before and I was too embarrassed to admit it so I decided to just go at it just like how they did it adult films.
Slowly taking his cock out and stroking it gently and then I notice him looking at me and I blush again too embarrassed to admit that I havnt done this before.
"Are you a virgin?" He asks. "Eh NO" I say more harshly than I intended.
"Here let me teach you" he says and he holds my hand guiding me towards his covk telling me how to stroke him. "Now, Say ahh" and I open my mouth for his member as I slowly try to suck in putting all my attention into this to not make myself feel more humiliated than this.
"It's alright just take it in slowly and if it doesn't fit then I'll help you make it fit." I suddenly open up my throat and take almost half of him into my throat making him gasp in surprise and pleasure. This gives me enough courage to go on and I do slowly bobbing my head up and down. I was really trying to take more of him in me but it was hard to do so and even a person like me who hasn't seen so many cocks in their life would know that he was slightly above average making it even harder for me.
"This doesn't do it lady" he says in frustration. He was still hard as hell but it seemed like what I was doing wasn't enough to satisfy him. I feel his hands grab my hair as he pushes my head into his covk making me take more of him in me. He keeps shoving it down my throat in a higher speed than before making me unable to breath. "Ah yes that's it" he moans while basically fully shoving his covk into my throat making me choke and pull out.
He laughs at my state, "I thought you know how to by the way you were kissing me and turning me on."
I go to grab a tissue at the nightstand to clean my face from my own drooling. "Well it was much harder than I expected to be.." I say looking totally pissed off.
"Hey now don't get discouraged you were doing amazing to be honest with you." He says and I smile involuntarily. Then he grabs my face and we continue going back to what we were doing, only this time it was his turn.
After a very brief make out session he goes straight to my skirt and instead of taking them off he just takes my panties off. At this point he was between my legs with my skirt over his head covering him and not letting me see anything. "You should take this off too." I say
"No" he says, "no?" What does that even mean.
"No means it looks good on you and I want to fuck you with my tongue with you wearing it."
That was enough information to make me shut up and lay back waiting for my first experience of being eaten out.
He doesn't straight go for it and he starts slowly by kissing my thighs first making me realize how wet I was. I just hoped that I wasn't wetting the bed by being so horny. "Oh god, you are wetting the bed" he says as if he just read my mind. "I better clean up"
I feel his soft tongue slowly caressing my opening and licking out my fluids. This was enough to make me arch my back and hold on to the sheets. "So sweet" he says and rolls his tongue deeper into my opening without touching clit to tease me. Then he slowly blows into my clit making me shiver. "Please" I beg him, so he would start licking that place I want and stop teasing me so much.
"Please? What do you want" he comes up and looks at me with a smirk. "Well if you don't say anything I can't do anything either."
"Hmmh I want you to stop teasing me please" I say again sounding whiney making me cringe at my own words.
"Haha, darling you could said it sooner I'll be happy to do that." He goes back in and this time he doesn't go slow and I suddenly feel him licking my clit repeatedly making me gasp and moan in an indescribable pleasure. This is better than all the toys I've used and even better than all the intercourses I had. He adds two fingers unexpectedly ramming it in and out hitting my sweet spot while licking my sensitive clit, making very loud lewd sounds that made me more turned on.
It was like he knew exactly were to pleasure me, even better than I did to myself and before i know it I cum undone, a moaning mess gasping for air. "Ah so delicious all for me" muttered to himself cleaning me up with his mouth turning me on again.
I try to get up but he just pins me down and starts kissing me again making me taste my own cum on his tongue.
"I want to ride you." I say so we can change our position and show him my only talent in this field.
I straddle his waist as he lays on his back take a deep breath as his member touches my clit. I work it slow rubbing my cunt against his covk and jerking him off like this.
Although I was on top of him it still felt like he is the one fucking me with his huge covk. I keep rubbing myself on him slowly trying to build up our climax before even staring the real show, while I was getting really close by all the rubbing pleasure he slips his covk inside me, taking me all by surprise.
It had been quite a while since I had an sex, maybe more time than I would like to admit and it mostly being my own fault. So his covk was stretching my walls and it stung as if I was a virgin but that only added to the pleasure, which snapped me back to reality and I started to ride out my high.
Slowly moving myself down his member trying to not only hit my own sweet spot but also clenching around him, which send him moaning and buckling his waist harder into me. "Oh good god you are very good at this, just- kee-p goin-g" he said in-between his moans. The sound of skin slapping against skin and our moans mixed filled the room making me feel like I'm in a higher state of being, as in two bodies becoming one. The more it went on and the closer I got the more I wanted us to continue.
"Ah yes please clench around me like that.." "I think I'm getting close" he says
"Hmmhf ah I think I'm going to cum now" I couldn't even talk because of how much pleasure I was in and before he can cum first I came for the second time. I ride out my orgasm as he reaches for his own holding my waist up and fucking me from low. "I'm coming" ge says as I feel his semen squirting in my walls filling me up better in that position.
I was panting like I had finished a whole 30 minutes workout and I couldn't even move. I lay on top of him as he wraps his hand around me pulling me closer to his chest and kissing my head. "This is probably one of the best sex I had in a while" I say breathily, "Then I'll make sure next time it will be your best." He says making my mind wander around about next time.
We lay there on each others arms listening to our heartbeats and breathing, and before I can tell ive fallen sleep.

2356 words-
Hola amigos. Hope you like this, don't be afraid to correct my mistakes and I would love to get ideas from you.

Stay sexy <3