Unforgivable mxf

Written in male pov.
TW: incest, slight age gap, smoking, drugs
*
*
*

Today I felt like my brain had turned inside out, not because I was sick like always and not because I couldn't find a solution this time but because now officially my idiot of a father had engaged someone again. Last time this happened it didn't go well and he broke up with her 2 weeks later.
Or let's think about the first time when he took custody of me and left my mother. And now it had been 20 years since I had seen her. 20 fucking years and I had no idea where my mother  was, because I couldn't even remember her since I was 4 when we left her.
I like to blame all of my mental problems on the single idea that I didn't have a mom and I only talk about this to my therapist because I don't want anyone (or even me) to know what's the reason behind me being this way.
Maybe if I had just-
*knock* *knock*
"Josh get your ass up for gods sake, I told you we are going to go meet her today? And you are still not dressed. I'll give you 5minutes either come down or you know what happens"
I remember last time when he sold me to a guy on black market because I disobeyed him. It wasn't exactly a neat experience so I wouldn't like that or anything close to it happening again.
I had to stab his kidneys so I could get the hell out of that place.
I throw on some baggy looking white shirt and decide to leave my cargo pants on since they made me look a bit shorter compared to my 6'5 lanky figure. I then put on my black boots struggling with it for a while, have I grown or what?
I grab my wallet and just as I do so I see that I had not fully flicked off my joint and now it was burning a hole into my bed sheets. I take it, smoke the last bit of it and head out.
My dad was already in the Porsche looking pisses as always, he was wearing his expensive suit and the tie he got last week. He eyes me and starts to drive.
He had gotten used to my confused sense of clothes and made no comments this time, hey atleast I was clean.
We reach to a expensive looking restaurant in middle of the city, it was no secret that my dad was a filthy rich man and I bet, that was the only reason he got some ass at his age of 50.
My dad gives the keys to the security so they can park inside and we head inside.

Sonata no.14 in C sharp minor, opening 27 no 2 was playing live, don't ask how I know this just classical music was my go to go when getting high on whatever shitt I got my hands on.
A waitress greets us and takes us to our reserved table.
My dad's fiancé Rose was already there with a girl I had not seen before.
"Omg hello Richard" Rose says embracing my dad "I'm sorry dear I hit traffic" he then pecks his lips looking back at me.
"Yes hello Miss Rose" I say and looking at the younger woman "and.."
"Ah yes you havnt seen my daughter yet, this is Luna"
Luna nods her head as I smile trying to be polite. I hadn't seen her before but I had heard about her once or twice from my father.
She had the same golden blond hair as her mother but that's where the similarities ended. Unlike Rose, Luna was short and her eyes were grey in that light.
I suddenly look away realizing I was observing her looks involuntarily.
"So Josh, how has college been? It must certainly be harder than highschool, Luna is in her last year and already struggling." She says laughing.
I look at Luna, she looked very uncomfortable trying to smile.

"Ha well it certainly is but I'm doing well so far" and the truth was my dad had blackmailed my teacher so I could atleast get a passing grade, since start of this year I couldn't concentrate on any of my school work... ah the privileges that come with being rich are more advantageous than not.
We go through the night as normal as possible, as if we where already a damn family.
Rose was a huge gold digger and even dad knew it but it didn't matter when you were getting old with no one to warm your bed. I decide to be on my best behavior not making snarky comments or staying silent. Being like always didn't help but instead make things worst for me.
"I have to excuse myself to the bathroom now"Rose says, "right before dessert is served I'll go outside for a smoke" father continued. me and Luna both knew that that was just an excuse.