His secetary (part2) smut🤤

TW= degradation , age gap(24-35), anal sex, humiliation, cheating, slut calling(whatever you call that)
Please tell me if I missed some.
*
*
*
*
"Morning boss." I said seeing him in the hallway.
He looked at me and said "get back to work" going pass me in a hurry and slamming his door shut.
What the hell, I wonder what has gotten into him today he is moodier than usual. But I knew better to ask him why, so I went on to my daily work like always.
After a while of peaceful work I heard him calling my name and not even Miss Cooper or Miss Evelyn but he was just shouting Evelyn like he was going to kill me. There was definitely something wrong.
"Yes?" I come in without knocking and mentally kick myself for doing so, I don't want to remember what happened last time when I did this.
He stood up from his chair walking towards me showing me a email from one of the directors. My eyes grow wide as it hits me, I had forgotten to send the edited magazines to the director for the printing and had not seen his email today morning.. this meant that the production date was changed and we had lost lots of money...
"What the hell is this?" He comes so close that I could feel his breath on my ears "you tell me Evelyn"
At this point I was completely red and I didn't realize that my cheeks had become wet with tears and I was shaking.
"Calm down, you are not a child for gods sake Evelyn" he says slamming the table with his palms making me jump in surprise.
"I-im so so sor-ry please I-I just can't loss my job, I wi-ll.."
"Don't worry.
I won't fire you yet But you should repay me somehow. You clearly knew how important this month's magazine was and you damn well knew everyone was waiting for it today and for what? for people to hear that it's not printed yet?"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I will do anything please." I said practically begging. I knew what I did was serious and I was surprised that I was not fired yet or hadn't gotten a slap to my face from him. I couldn't believe I had done such a stupid mistake... I can't even do such simple job.
"Get on your knees" he says taking me by surprise.
"Uh what?" I ask my face getting red from shock.
"Are you deaf? You said you'll do anything, no? Do you want to loss your job? That's alright, I will just make sure you that you will not get a new one."
Before he can say anything else I go down on my knees, the cold ceramic floor making me wince. "But-t" he glares at me and I didn't have to look at him to know what I had to do. I slowly unzip his pants trying to be as gentle and slow as possible still quite shocked at what was happening.
Then I push his boxers down letting his member free. He was honestly what I had expected, larger than average but not something I hadn't seen before but the idea of this being him and what we were going to do made me excited. I wasn't going to lie but a woman would be stupid to not think about him in such ways so I had imagined this before, more than once or twice but I would have never thought about this happening in reality.
I start by stroking him after realizing that he is not even fully hard yet. Then I kiss the tip and slowly wrap my lips around him tasting his precum in my mouth.
"You really thought there are no cameras in your office," Color leaves my face as he says that, did he really NO, Oh god- "Playing with your toys on days which I was in meetings-dong you dare stop slut." He continued.
"Hell even I wouldn't know until the security man came to me to show me, how does it feel to know that more than one person has seen you like that?" At this point tears were streaming down my face because of embarrassment, it was only twice I did that and I did ask the cleaning lady if there are any cameras here...
He grabbed my hair shoving himself deeper into my throat, deeper than I could get used to, making me forget what I was even thinking about. "Ah-h yes suck that like a slut you are."
10minutes passed by and my jaw was literally going to fall of, not to mention I was wet soaking from my undergarments to my stockings because of the noises that came out of him.
Why wasn't he cuming?
"Alright that's enough, get up" I could barely stand up after being in that position for so long. "You see my desk Over there? " he said in a amusing way pointing to it as if I don't know where the desk is. "Go and sit there." He said and I obey, desperate for any release.
"Lay down" his desk was big enough for me to do so without interrupting the objects on it. He then stood between my legs taking my shoes off first and then my stockings and panties. "Even after all this you have the audacity to be this wet, all for me?" He unzips his pants and rub his member from my clit to my asshole, spreading my fluids. "Hah, ple-ase" I say breathily losing patience, why can't he just shove himself in me and get it over with?
He laughs "don't even think about that, if I would let you have what you want so easily then this would be a punishment, would it?"
He resumes teasing me slowly, rubbing himself around, ignoring my clit.
Then With out warning he shoves himself in my ass, what. I freeze too shocked and in pain to move. "See I gave you what you wanted but this is not exactly where you expected it right."
I have never had any anal sex before, yes I had used toys down the but small ones.. and the sudden thrust made it even worst. The worst part was that it wasn't even half way in.
"So tight, you should either loosen up or bear with the pain, I really don't care." I try to breath in and out slowly to calm myself and decrease the pain, focusing on the pleasure instead. He pushed himself in fully before pulling nearly out and thrusting hard into me again.
"Haha, I didn't even had to lube you up , look at how easily I can push in with just your own juices" at this point I was a panting mess and I really needed to cum, I decide to just give in and use my own hands to touch myself. "Ha, you can't do that slut."
"I- *thrust* said- *thrust* this *thrust* is *thrust* a *thrust* punishment-" He slaps my hands away, holding them together above my head while resuming his actions.
"plea-se, I can't" I begged him, tears staining my cheeks. I had never once had to beg someone to get something, I had always had the money and the looks to get what I want and begging like this made me feel like I was nothing compared to him.
"Aww, are you really crying? That's cute.Do you think that will help you now" He said while suddenly slipping out and throwing me on my stomach so he can fuck me from behind. "Ahh, hahhm-ah"
The sudden change of position made him be able to go deeper causing sudden volt of pleasure to go through me, making me moan out. And I realize I couldn't take it anymore, I buckled my hips towards him guiding him to fuck me faster instead of hard and slow. "So eager" he says without changing the pace. "Oh my god- I think -ahh" and I came.
"haha so desperate that you can cum just like that uh?" He says thrusting into me even after I had came trying to find his own release. Was this man's dick made out of steel or what? Everyone I had been with before were done in less than 10 minutes, he just kept going and going.
"Get ready, I'm going to fill you up with my cum soon." He says thrusting five more times before releasing into me, filling me up completely.
I tried to get up and push him, afraid of getting any of his semen near my vagina. "Stop, I'm not on birth control- please"
"That's not my problem" he says holding me tighter making no space for escape and letting my ass milk him fully.

After he was done I got dressed and he ordered me to leave work early today since clearly I could Not walk or do anything because of the emotional impact. I couldn't decide this was the best sex I had or the worst one, and most importantly he was married for gods sake. I just hope that he doesn't have any children because I don't want to feel more guiltier than this. And the worst part? I couldn't even quit, he made it very clear so.

What did I get myself into?

-

-
-
-
Hope you guys enjoyed this one as much as I enjoyed writing it. I got this sudden inspiration when I was at work, 👹
Farewell till next time