Chapter 2: Dirty thought~

A/N: A BNHA X Berserk Semi-crossover is in the works but will not come out for a while as I'm still working on my main stories.

Anyway, the next Update will be "Chainsaw Hero" So I hope you're all excited with that Update!

Anyway, Let's get right into today's Chapter! And I hope you all enjoy it! And Happy 2022!

.

.

.

.

.

'This wasn't suppose to happen!!!' thought Itsuka as she quickly put on her shirt.

She couldn't believe that this was actually happening!

Izuku Midoriya, the hero of Japan and the man who had defeated All-For-One and Shigaraki, had caught her Masturbating!

'Thank God Setsuna isn't here... She'd never let me live this down' Itsuka told herself with a groan

The question now was what she was going to do? Izuku had just caught her touching herself, and while it was by accident no doubt, as she had heard what he cried when he caught her, but she still didn't know what he would do.

Would he tell people? No, she didn't think so, he wasn't like that Mineta and he was still a bit shy from the few times he had seen him around girls like that Support girl or that really tall lady he had saved back when he went vigilante.

Itsuka tried to think hard about how to defuse the situation and make sure that nothing became awkward between them. They were more strangers than friends, and she was sure he was setting his tent up just a few feet away so that means they were sort of stuck here together and she didn't want to spend her entire trip being awkward with him.

Meanwhile, outside of her tent, Izuku was trying to take his thoughts away from what he had seen by focusing on setting up his tent a few feet across from Itsuka's tent. Still, he was having a very hard time trying to take his mind off from what he just witnessed, he was still a teen after all, and he had looked at a few porn here and there, (what young boy his age didn't?), and has perverted as it sounded, He had to admit, the scene of Itsuka masturbating... had stuck with hard.

Izuku blamed his repressed perverted side as well as Mineta and Kaminari.

'I just really hope that things don't become awkward' Izuku thought 'and the last thing I want Itsuka to think is that I'm a pervert...'

Finally, Itsuka came out of her tent and Izuku turned to her. She looked like she had recomposed herself but still had a slight blush on her cheeks and she looked at him.

Izuku's spine shivered under her gaze, and he decided to be the first one to talk and apologize.

"I-Itsuka, I-I didn't mean to bust- err! Burst- ah! I mean walk in!" Izuku began "I heard screaming and I thought-"

"Someone was in trouble?" Itsuka cut him off

Izuku stopped talking and slowly nodded, he regained some control of himself and decided to apologize and clear some things up, "I... Um, I-I am really sorry about wh-what happened, I didn't mean to invade y-your, uh, private moment but I promise that I will not tell a soul what happened" Izuku told her

Itsuka could tell he was being sincere and being truthful, "Thank you Izuku, that means a lot that you won't tell a soul what happened," she said

"I-It's no problem," Izuku said as a slight blush appeared on his face, "I-I know that it must already be embarrassing for someone like me to walk in on something very private"