Chapter 7: Dream on

Itsuka reached for the door to a room and she turned the doorknob and stepped into the room, it was clean but there were a bunch of lit candles, and she walked into the room and closed the door behind her only to see that in the room with her was Izuku.

Just her and Izuku.

Alone in the room.

He was lying on the bed, and Itsuka had to look away to avoid blushing, but she could still hear the springs creak as he got up and moved over to her.

"I-Izuku, I have no idea what is going on but I-"

But he didn't let her finish that sentence, because he had suddenly wrapped his arms around her, making her blush furiously at the closeness, but what should have inspired panic, anger, any other fight or flight response... was drowned out by how nice it felt.

"Itsuka..." he said, and her name sounded so nice in his voice, she wanted to hear him call her by her name a million times.

"Izuku..." She said in a sweet tone

"I think you have to be honest with me, and yourself," He said

Oh no. Oh no. OH NO!

He KNEW!

But before she could panic, could struggle out of his grip, Izuku held her tightly, and suddenly... Itsuka felt his gaze upon her, and fearfully, she looked into his Emerald eyes where she began to melt under his gaze.

He knew. And it was wonderful!

She wrapped her arms around him, feeling how strong he felt underneath her grasp, "Izuku I-I... I love you..." she whispered, her voice so quiet it was hard to believe she spoke.

And that's when it happened, he kissed her. He leaned forward and met her lips with his own, drawing her down into an endless trail of love and lust, her mind unshackled from fear, and felt that anything was possible, anything at all.

They broke the kiss and Itsuka looked at him with a nervous expression, "Izuku?" she called to him.

"Yeah?" He asked

"Can we..." she began but was blushing furiously, her voice dropping to a shameful whisper, as she leaned into his ear "Can we do it... please?" She asked

Izuku gave her a soft smile and nodded, "Of course," She said "Anything for you~," He said

Itsuka smiled as they both lied on the bed and she got on top of him, ready to remake their time at the lake as she smiled.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEE- CRASH!

Itsuka's enlarged fist crushed the alarm clock in anger as it woke her up at what she knew was the best part. She shrunk her fist and looked at the broken clock and groaned as she fell back down into her pillow

"UGH! Why can't I just finish the dream!" Itsuka cried.

She looked at her clock to see that it was 9:30 at night, she sighed and lied her in bed, she remembered going to bed early, and then she had the dream again, the dream about Izuku.

It had been two weeks since they... had sex and she couldn't get him off her mind. Every time she thought about it and him, her face turned red and her heart skipped a beat, and after a while, she realized that she had a crush on him. Her eyes then turned to her phone for a few minutes, and she thought about texting him. On the way back to the dorms, they had exchanged numbers to text, though, they hadn't.