Chapter 3: Out for a swim

It was currently around 11:00 in the afternoon and our resident Quirk Inheritor had decided he was going to head to the river to swim and take somewhat of a bath. It had only been three days since they arrived and since the incident with Itsuka. For some reason, he still blushed when he thought about and while he tried to not, it was kind of on his mind 24/7. Izuku had never (sorta) really seen an actual nude girl in front of him before so the image of course stuck with him.

Still, he tried to not think of it so much because he also remembered the sounds quite vividly and knew what Itsuak was doing and if he thought about it... well... he get really turned on. And the last thing he wanted Itsuka to see was his boner at attention. He quickly shook his head away from such thoughts as he went down to the river with a towel and a pair of swimming trunks.

He had to pass by some really tall bushes to get to the river and when he made his way through them, he had arrived at the shore of the river. The shore was comprised of rocks and dry dirt from the forest. Izuku looked around and saw no one in sight, so he began to undress. first taking off his shoes and socks, then his pants and finally his shirt, he then went for his swimming trunks but that's when there was a few rustling in the bushes and he turned for a split second, waiting to see what it was that caused the noise, however, that would prove to be a mistake.

Because out from the bushes was Itsuka, who was wearing a loose shirt and a pair of short shorts and a pair of sandals, and in her hands was a towel and a bottle of shampoo. She looked around only for her gaze to land on his nude form.

'You have got to be kidding me!' Izuku cried to himself

Itsuka saw Izuku in all his nude glory and her face became completely red before she turned around as Izuku quickly grabbed his swimming trunks and put them on.

"I-I-I'm sorry!" Itsuka cried "I cam here to try and take a bath!" Itsuka cried

"S-So did I!" Izuku said as he finished putting on his trunks, as he too began to blush, "I-I'll just come back!" Izuku told her as he went to grab his stuff and leave

"H-Hold up," Itsuka called out

Izuku stopped for some reason and he slowly turned to Itsuka who wasn't turning away from him. Her body was facing him but her face was facing the ground. Itsuka had no idea why she had stopped, she just knew that it was another accident like what happened three days ago, though it was now in reverse.

"You're ok to stay," Itsuka told him "L-Let's call this even," Itsuka said with a blush

"E-Even?" Izuku asked with a blush on his cheeks as well

Itsuka nodded, "Y-Yeah," she said "Y-You saw me, I-I saw you... so we're even," she told him

Izuku that about it and he knew what he meant, and with a blush still on his face, he nodded. Itsuka smiled a little and gave him a nod. He walked back to the river and slowly walked in. The water was cold, but he was sure that he would get used to it. He decided to go in fully and while he felt a chill, he relaxed and began to relax and swam out more into the river.

Izuku looked back to the shore and that's when he saw Itsuka begin undressing, he was going to turn around but noticed that she already was wearing her swimwear under her clothes. She wore a baby blue bikini and when Izuku saw her mostly naked body once more, he couldn't help but stare, he found Itsuka to be stunning! She was muscular but also very curvy, and that combination really appealed to Izuku, which he didn't know why but if he had to guess it might be due to the fact that he had known of some quite muscular female heroines such as Miruko, Star and Stripes, and even Nana.

Itsuka could feel Izuku staring and for some reason, she didn't really mind it. In fact, it felt really good to know that someone found her attractive. She was always scared that due to her tomboyish nature and her fit body, no one would find her attractive, then she undid her hair and let it fall to her back, and she took a quick peek behind her to see that Izuku was still mesmerized and it made her blush.