Chapter 4

"TIME FOR DINNER"

Camillo smirked and walked away towards the kitchen. I watched him slowly walk away in confusion. 'What just happened?'. Soon I realized I had been standing still in silence for too long and thought it would be best to walk down to the dining room.

As I walked I noticed the Madrigals' doors. The Castillos each had one at our old Casita and I miss mine dearly. Inside my room was a small town and forest with no living inhabitants, I liked to walk around and look inside the houses since each day the houses changed. I enjoyed sitting in the forest listening to the complete and pure silence and just thinking about things. I think Casita put the forest in my room for me to burn, which I've done a few times when I'm angry, but I prefer the quiet and calm of it all.

"FUEGA, COME DOWN TO DINNER PLEASE!" I heard my Mama yell from the dining room. Oops, I'd almost forgotten about dinner, which was surprising since I was so hungry.

"COMING MAMA!" I speed-walked down to the dining room and sat down at the only available seat, next to Andrea and that Camillo kid. The dining room was lovely and the food smelt amazing I couldn't wait to start eating. Julietta had made the food which I think means that the dinner could heal us. I'll have to think about that next time I hurt myself.

"Well dig in!" Exclaimed Julietta with a big grin. And we did. The food was so good it rivaled my Tia Cecelia's and she can make an amazing meal. As the Madrigals calmly ate their food the Castillos were devouring it. My Tio Arlo was shoveling food into his mouth. Instead of finding our obsession with the food disgusting or rude, The Madrigals found it amusing and giggled every few seconds.

"This food is AWESOME!" Exclaimed Fernando still eating. "It's the best thing I've ever eaten! Sorry, Tia" Elena and Sofia nodded. I couldn't help but agree with Fernando, the food was outstanding.

As I turned my head and began talking to Andrea I felt eyes burning through the back of my head. It was Camillo. I decided to ignore his staring for a while and keep talking about how good the food was with my little cousin who seemed to agree for the most part, but I could still feel Camillo's gaze by the time I turned back around to eat my delicious food.

After a few minutes, I decided I'd had enough and moved my head to face Camillo. We immediately made eye contact. It seemed to go on forever yet only lasted a few seconds. After 10 seconds of intense eye contact, Camillo looked away flustered, with a pink tint on his cheeks. I followed suit and began eating again. 

I looked over at Tia Cecelia who was smirking at me, I mouthed to her to read Camillo's mind. She just mouthed back 'I already have' and her smirk grew wider. Uh oh, I wonder what she saw. Cecelia still holding eye contact with me, leaned over to Tio Arlo and began whispering. At first, he looked shocked and gasped but then a smirk grew on his face, and looked at me knowing he knew something I didn't know. Arlo leaned over to his daughter, Elena, and began whispering, she smirked and leaned over to Fernando and so on until every one of the Castillos knew Cecelia's secret. I looked down at Andrea and she giggled at me, I quickly whispered to her asking if she could tell me what she'd heard. Andrea shook her head knowingly and I just looked back at Tia Cecelia and mouthed at her to tell me. She shrugged, still smirking.

After dinner, I walked back to my room and closed the door making sure not to slam it. I flopped onto my bed and sighed. I wanted to sleep but it was too early to sleep and I wasn't that tired. So I kinda just lay on my bed. 

I was getting kinda lonely so I slowly rose out of my bed and went to open the door but as I grabbed the handle someone was already opening the door. I stepped back and my eyes were met with Camillo's golden ones. I looked at him in shock not expecting him to have knocked on my door but what was even weirder was he had a look of sorriness and regret.

Authour's note:

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT BUT IM REALLY TIRED. anywho PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT GIVES ME BRAGGING RIGHTS.