C.B's Escape/ Funtimes' Agreement

CB POV

Ennard was screaming 

Eggs Benedict was out cold 

The funtimes were distracted 

Perfect, this is my time to shine. Eggs had left the door open, was he dumb? I stomped out of the pizzeria, I shut the door. On every other being in there. I cackled, I fell down laughing, of joy and of pride.  

After my laughing fit I could finally finish what I needed to do, find my family.    

Ft.Freddy POV 

After we finished our sweet, sweet revenge. We turned to C.B. 

Who was not there. 
I whirled around to the door, it was shut. I was scrolling through the possible explanations for it to be closed. Ignoring the obvious choice. 

Did Eggs Benedict shut the door? No, he's right here. 

 Did Ennard shut it with his long wires? No..He's out cold due to oil loss. 

Then...She wouldn't..right? She would. She definitely would. 

"Guys." They all turned to me " She left." I said, I was mad, Inside I was a Volcano ready to explode. 

"Without us?" Ft.Foxy asked, concerned. 

"Uh, Are we outside Foxy?" Bon-Bon Snickered.  I sighed. Here we go again.

"No?" He replied questionably. 

"Then did she take us with her?" Bon-Bon finished, liking all the others laughing at Funtime Foxy.  Foxy threw his head back "Ah, that's what you were getting on to. You little-" He was interrupted by Egg's groaning. 

"What do we do?" Bonnet whispered, Glancing at Eggs with fear in her beady little eyes. "He could dismantle us if he's mad!" she finished worriedly. "One of us should come up with a plan." said Ballora simply, and everyone immediately turned to me. "What? I'm no leader, CB is..." I said refusing to take lead. "Well, she left. So we need a new leader, who?" Foxy said, still staring at me expectantly. "Fine, only until we find her. ....If we do." I mumbled the last part.  "So...Plan?" They all asked staring at me even more. "Guys, what if we give this Eggs guy a chance? Like-" I was interrupted by Foxy. "If we take him, we also take..You know.." He motioned towards Ennard. " I can't believe I'm saying this but, Maybe we could give him a chance too. Maybe he's changed." I said, I winced waiting for all the booing. To my surprise they agreed. " Guys, That means no hurting Ennard, Or Eggs if they accept." I made sure they'd be ok with that. " Yep, we'll give Eggs and Ennard a chance." They agreed happily. I smiled, maybe I was a good leader after all.   

A/N 

Hello, I hope you enjoy this fanfiction and should I add in Ft. Chica?  

Word count:  (including A/N) is 449