The funtimes' Apology/ They're Dead?

I wake up to see the Funtimes staring me in the face, with their strange eyes tracing my every move. The door was shut, it was open, CB got out didn't she? "Hello, Eggs Benedict." Ft.Freddy said, waiting for my answer. " Did CB leave without you?" I asked, motioning towards the door,  that was shut. 

They nodded, "Yep, yep!"  Bon-Bon squeaked. The funtimes nodded sadly, "So, Eggs Benedict?" Ft. Freddy asked. I glanced at them suspiciously, they were all fidgeting with their hands. " We would like to apologize for the, well, ...Scooping." He waited for for my response eagerly. I realized, they were waiting for me to do something, I could tell they had more to say. "And?" I asked, They looked at me in the eyes and said "We want you to give us a second chance." 

________ 

CB POV 

I walked on the pavement towards the library, the moonlight shone on my pale gray skin. If only I could figure out how to become human again. If I can. 

I was right in front of the Library's glass doors, I could see tons of books, on and inside of the bookshelves. I smashed the doors of the Library and smashed the alarm. I looked around, it looked  a lot different than before. Before the Library had dark grey walls, and tan carpet. Now it had dark blue walls with hard, dark wooden planks. 

I found the computer section after thirty minutes of looking, I sat down and typed in AFTON FAMILY. Something came up. 

The Afton Family Is dead. the first one to die was Elizabeth Afton, who went Missing and Is presumed to be dead. The next to die was CC/ Chris Afton, due to the bite of 83', caused by Micheal Afton and his friends. After Mrs. Afton Died, he car and body was found at the end of a cliff. Lastly,  William Afton died, for an unknown reason and was found in the suit of Spring Bonnie, Dead. But what happened to Michael Afton is a mystery. He disappeared after working at one of his father's pizzerias. 

I felt sick, My only family was dead. But what really sickened me, was that Micheal was alive. Why was he alive after all he caused? I wanted to search one more Thing.  I typed in : 

WHAT HAPPENED TO MICHEAL AFTON?  

what popped up made me even more sick, even shocked. 

Micheal Afton was presumed dead, when he never came home after his fifth night at  Circus Baby's Pizza World. Registered as Eggs Benedict. 

I'd killed my own brother, everyone in my family was dead. I should not have done that. Guilt washed over me, like water in a shower. I'd even trapped my own brother. 

What have I done?  

__________ 

A/N 

Okkkk, I kinda think that was a bit boring, do you? I hoped you enjoyed in though, and have a wonderful rest of your day, or night!  

Word count: (Including A/N) 498