Chapter 6

Dario opens his eyes and finds himself in his room

Dario opens his eyes and finds himself in his room. He looks around and sees Timothy with tears of relief.
"I am so glad you are ok, sir. You scared me" says Timothy wiping his tears.
"What happened?" Asks Dario.
"I came into the mansion to find you after you left the office so urgently, only to find you on the floor, unconscious. I called the doctor and he said you are fine it's nothing serious" says Timothy.
"I felt pain in my chest" says Dario.
"You didn't eat your lunch so you got gastric problem and mixed with work stress, now that caused a little hiccup to your health. The doctor gave you an injection but insisted you visit him for further checkups just as a precaution" says Timothy.
"I don't feel anything right now, so I guess i am ok" says Dario and looks around the whole room.
"What are you looking for, sir?" Asks Timothy.
"Nothing" says Dario and sits up on his bed.

After few hours, Dario was feeling much better and notices Timothy with a wide smile.
"What's got you all smiling?" Asks Dario.
"The workers wanted to show their gratitude to you. So, they asked if they can decorate the mansion and bring in a Christmas tree?" Asks Timothy.
"No need for that" says Dario.
"They insist sir and I do to. I promise nothing too much" says Timothy.
"No" says Dario.
"Oh come on, Please. It will be my gift from you. Please let me and the workers decorate the mansion. I know, Julie ma'am would like it" says Timothy and when Dario heard Julie's name, he nods.

Timothy with the few workers decorated the mansion just like it has been decorated for 40yr in the presence of Julie. Dario couldn't resist a smile seeing the decoration.
"Mario and I have helped Julie ma'am to decorate for many years" says Timothy.
"You are good boy, Timothy" says Dario.
"You are a great boss, sir" says Timothy.

"Sir, the mayor called and has asked you if you would like to light the star on top of the huge tree in the middle of town

"Sir, the mayor called and has asked you if you would like to light the star on top of the huge tree in the middle of town. He said, your generosity has caught attention of the media and it's only fair you are given this honour for your generosity" says Timothy.
"I didn't even want to give them bonus. It was a mistake they were given three months of salary as bonus. How am I the good guy here? This publicity and talk about my generosity is all fake. You know it" says Dario.
"Sir, i don't know how the workers got the bonus when you claim you didn't give them but the fact stays that they did get it and you gave them. That is what happened. I am just calling it a Christmas miracle" says Timothy.
"Hmm.." is all Dario says and then looks up and sees CCTV camera in the corner of the siting room. The fireplace was in this same sitting area. Dario orders Timothy to bring him the recordings of the nights he spent talking to the girl. To his shock, he seems to have never come down that night or spent the night talking to anyone. So, Dario confirmed it to be a dream. He smiles though. Dream or real, loosing his mind or not. After a long time, after Julie's death, he was not alone and spent the two days with the girl he fell for, at first sight. His Julie.