Chapter 5

Maria's POV:

Me and Natasha reach y/n's house and I could tell that Nat was nervous. We knock on her door and wait. The door opens and we see a little girl. "Hi Lauren is miss Wood here?" I ask. "Hi Maria, no she should be home soon, miss Wood let me stay here incase y/n comes home" she says. "Do you mind if we come in?" I ask. She opens the door more and we both go inside. "how do you know the girl?" I hear Nat whisper. "I've been here a few times" I whisper back. "Do you want something to drink? Y/n has been teaching me to pour juice carefully" Lauren says. "No thank you" we both say. "Lauren I'm back" we hear miss Wood say as she opens and closes the door. She comes in and when she sees us we could see all colour drain from her face. "Hey Lauren how about you go upstairs and I talk to the girls here" she says. Lauren runs out the room and up the stairs. "What happened?" she asks. "She was caught in an explosion and trapped in rocks" I tell her. "Is it bad?" she asks. "We aren't sure, she looked rough when we got her out but she will hopefully look better now, the doctors will be cleaning her and making sure she is alright" I tell her. "Okay can I see her? I just dropped the kids off at there school, they are going to camp, I have lots of time please let me see her" she asks. "Yes you can see her" Nat says. "She might not be out yet though so you might need to wait, come on we will drive you and Lauren" I say. She gets up and calls Lauren down, we get into the car and start driving. No one really talked apart from when Lauren would start singing randomly. We got there and Lauren was amazed. "Wow" I could hear her gasp. We got out and made our way to the medical centre. "Agent hill, Romanoff how can I help you" one of the doctors say. "We are here to see Agent L/n" Nat says. "She's just been taken out of surgery and so far having a good recovery, she's in room 310" They tell us. We walk silently to her room, I let Lauren and Miss Wood in to see her first, I grab Nats hand and make her sit next to me. "She's doing good Nat" I say. "I know but I could have done something, I could have stayed with her instead of splitting up, she wouldn't of been harmed" she says. "If you sticked together I think you both would have been caught in the explosion" I tell her.

Y/n's POV:

I wake up in so much pain, I slowly open my eyes so they could adjust to the new lighting. "Ah Agent L/n your awake, do you remember what happened?" someone asks. "Yeah kind of, I was in a building and it exploded" I say. "Good we have done some checks on you and you seem to be doing okay, we will be monitoring you all night" the person says before leaving. I finally adjust to the light and start looking around, I'm in a hospital room. Not long after the door opens, I look over and see Lauren and Miss Wood. "Hi" I say. Lauren runs over and I pick her up and sit her on my lap. "What happened to you?" lauren asks. "Don't worry about it, how has the house been?" I ask. "It's been sooooo boring, did you know its nearly December?" she asks. "I do know it's nearly December" I reply. "That means santa is coming soon" she says happily. I nod and then miss Wood interrupts us. "Hey Lauren Maria and her friend are outside how about you go talk to them, and I'll talk to y/n in private. Lauren runs outside and the second the door closes miss Wood turns angry." What the hell were you thinking? You said you were going to be careful and you go and nearly blow yourself up!" she yells. "I'm sorry I was told the place was abandoned but it wasn't" I tell her, I look up at her and see her put her hands onto her face and take a deep breath. I lean over and pat the chair indicating for her to sit down. "God it never stops with you does it?" she says laughing. "Yeah well technically I'm saving the world now" I say, she then raises her eyebrow. "Well kind of right now I'm doing rookie stuff but when I move up ranks then I'll be doing big league stuff" I tell her. "God how are you not scared, I'm not even doing anything your doing and I'm terrified" she says. "Just trust me okay, everything will be fine" I say. We hear a knock at the door and Nat and Maria come in with Lauren behind them. "Hi sorry to interrupt we were just wondering if we could speak to y/n, there is little shop downstairs you can buy yourself a coffee or a juice" maria says. "Okay, we will be back soon" miss Wood says and grabs Lauren's hand and takes her out the room. "How are you feeling?" Nat asks. "Eh I'm feeling sore" I say. "Yeah, we are sorry, we thought that the base was abandoned but it clearly wasn't" Nat says. "It's okay, the place was very sketchy though, at some parts of the base I couldn't hear you" I tell them. "It wasn't very secure, you will have to be away from training for a while" Maria says. "okay" I say. "Do you want anything to eat?" Nat asks. "No thank you, I think I need a new suit though, part of mine got distroyed in the explosion" I say. Maria giggles a little. "Yeah I'm sure we can find you another one" maria tells me. "Of course you can, litteraly everyone wears them, god they are ugly" I say.

A/n
Hey
I litteraly can't finish chapters in a good way so unfortunately that's how this chapter ends. It's a bit boring but I don't exactly know what to wright. There will probably be a few mistakes but I have no motivation to read this back.