Chapter 10

Y/n's POV:

Miss Wood changes my bandage carefully. "It's starting to heal" she tells me. She discards the old bandage and helps me down from the counter.

"Thank you" I say before heading towards Maria and nat. "Are you ready?" Maria asks. I nod and she takes me to her car. I hop in and Maria starts driving.

"Where are we going?" I ask them. "You'll see soon" Natasha says smirking. Maria turns the radio up and starts doing a strange movement. Natasha looks at her and giggles. "What are you doing?" She asks her. "I'm dancing, can't you see?" Maria answers waving one of her hands around natashas face.

"You call that dancing? This is dancing" Natasha says throwing her hands up and also does some strange dance movements.

"Wow, y/n who is the better dancer, its clearly me" Maria says confidently. "You both equally suck at dancing" I tell them trying to contain my laughter. Their heads snap towards me with shocked expressions.

They both erupt in giggles. We eventually pull up to the side of the curb. They both get out and Natasha helps me with my door. I look behind us and see roller coasters along with a large ferris wheel.

I stand there in shock, I've never been to an amusement park before. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look back at Maria and Natasha, they have large smiles on their faces.

"Ready to have the time of your life?" They ask me. I nod and I suddenly get pulled by natasha. "I've never been to an amusement park before, so I guess we are both going to experience it for the first time together" she says.

They pay for our tickets and we head through the gates. My ears are filled with people's screams and conversations.

I reach in my pockets hoping I brought my hearing aid, unfortunately my pockets are empty. I turn to Nat and Maria and see Maria holding my box out in her hand.

"Thank you" I tell her, she gives me a soft smile in return. I put it on then switch it on. My hearing returns to a normal sense, I can hear Maria and natasha discussing where to go first.

"Maria says we should start off at the smaller roller coasters because it's our first time, but I think we should go to the big ones" Natasha tells me.

"I agree, let's be ambitious" she smiles and Maria rolls her eyes. "Go big or go home hill" Natasha yells running towards the first roller coasters.

The wait was about five minutes, we unfortunately didn't get the front seats but we got the second. The man comes over and pulls the bat down securing us in, he does that for the rest then jogs over to a panel.

He pulls a lever and the ride starts, my heart starts pumping fast and my stomach starts fluttering. The ride suddenly changes in speed, we start zooming round corners up and down, looping round. The ride stops and we get off, I feel a wave of nausea flush over me.

I rush over to a bin and start vomiting, Natasha and Maria run over to me helping me slightly.

"THAT WAS SO COOL, CAN WE DO THAT AGAIN?" I yell. "Maybe later sweetie, you did just throw up, how about we play some games and get something to eat before going on another" Natasha says.

"What happened to ambitious Natasha" I groan. She laughs and pulls me and Maria towards some games. We all know they are rigged but Natasha was determined to beat them.

She surprisingly won a lot of the games. She was especially good and knocking the milk bottles over, her and her sharp aim. By the end me and Maria had quite a few stuffed animals.

After we go and get some food, I get some chicken strips and a lemonade, Maria gets a cheese burger filled with lots of strange things and Natasha gets a hot dog with lots of tomato sauce.

After eating I'm finally allowed to go on some more roller coasters. I thankfully didn't throw up anymore, I was close quite a few times but held it in.

The final event was the ferris wheel. This thing was absolutely massive, I nervously get in with them. It was dark and the view was amazing. Everything around us was lit up.

Natasha and Maria look at eachother and nod before looking at me. "Hey y/n, we have something to ask you" Natasha says.

I take my eyes away from outside to them. "Sure go ahead" I nod at them. They look at eachother again, Maria slides her hand into Natasha's.

"Me and Maria are together".  "Okay..." I say confused. Natasha was about to say something again but Maria quickly interrupted.

"We want to adopt you" she tells me. I stay silent before answering. "No"

A/n
LMAO, don't worry