chapter 17

Wanda's POV:

A bright flash suddenly wakes me from my slumber. "Shit" My eyes slowly open to find Maria standing with her phone in her hand. "Were you taking a picture?". "Would you believe me if I said no?". I shake my head, too tired to answer.

"I'll come back later, you go back to sleep" she whispers half way out the door. "If it makes you feel any better you both look cute". I groan loudly making her aware I wasn't up for her jokes. "Was that Maria?" I hear a voice say. I instantly remember who I was sleeping next to, I start to feel warm as she talked.

"Yeah, she took a picture of us". She pulls me closer towards her, I felt myself half relax as I'm in her arms the other part of me was nervous that I was so close to her. "Why? What a weirdooo". I giggle a little, "You're so warm wands" I felt like melting on the spot.

We stay cuddled for a while, my once tiredness was heavily replaced with the feeling of comfort. "Do you want to do something with me today? You don't have to if you don't want to though" I ask hoping for a nice answer. "Yeah, but can we do something inside the compound? I don't really feel up to going out yet".

My head falls into her chest, "Of course, how about we bake.. then watch a movie?". "Sounds like a plan, but right now I want to stay here with you" Her eyes close and her arms hold me close to her chest.

Maria's POV

"Nat" I whisper. "Nattyyyy", "what" she grumbles her eyes still closed. "Look at these cuties" She peels her eyes open to get a look. "What am I looking at?". "Wanda and Y/n".

"Masha sweets all I can see is white". "No you can see a sort of silhouette of their bodies". She hums and closes her eyes again. "Do you think they are together?". She shrugs her shoulder not giving any verbal answers. "They were asleep together, cuddling". "Can friends not do that?" She finally answers. "I don't know, I don't have any friends".

"You have me" I suddenly get yanked down on the bed. "I do" I kiss her head and allow her to get some more sleep.

Maria 🔵👄🔵
What are you doing?

Y/n 🥳
Baking with wands. Why?

Maria 🔵👄🔵
You and Wanda are close 😳 anything you want to share with the class?

Y/n 🥳
Nothing to share.

Maria 🔵 👄 🔵
Sureeee

I huff turning my phone off. "I'll get you, just you wait" I whisper. "Are you talking to yourself again?", I look down at Natasha who is now staring up at me. "I thought you were alseep". "I was but then you woke me up and I can't go back to sleep now".

Y/ns POV:

I place my phone on the counter and turn back to wanda who had just put our cookies in the oven. A gust of white powder covers my face, "Gotcha" I hear the sweet giggles of Wanda. My hand wipes the thick powder away from my eyes. Reaching over I grab an egg and slam it on the top of her head. She gasps, I freeze for a moment thinking she's mad.

Next thing I know wet batter is wiped across my face. Back and forth in a rush we throw and smash ingredients off eachother. Wanda slips on the flour spread on the floor and I suddenly topple ontop of her. Both laughing I look up her, she stops and stares at me. I look into her emerald eyes, I watch as they flicker towards my lips.

She starts to lean in, I follow. An alarm brings us to a stop, I clear my throat and get off her. I take the cookies out and we stand awkwardly watching them. "Are you okay? That was a big fall I don't want you hurting yourself even more" she says breaking the silence. "I'm fine you saved me". I look around at the disaster of a kitchen.

"I can clean it up, you should get clean". "I can't leave you to clean this all up by yourself". She lifts her hand up, a red wiggly woo swirls round her fingers. "Ah". She smiles, "Meet me in my room when you're done".

I rush to the bathroom and quickly shower myself down, I wash my hair and body before stepping out. All I could think of was if we were going to kiss, or was I just imagining it. I choose some loose pj's to wear, soon after changing I take myself to her room.

I knock before entering, no one was here, I decide on waiting for her. I sit cuddled up in her bed, the bathroom door opens and Wanda comes out.... Wanda comes out only in a towel with wet hair. She squeals and I quickly pull her covers over my head, "I'm so sorry Wanda". She laughs and mutters something under her breath, "I'll be a minute"

A minute or two passes and I feel a dip in the bed. "You can take the covers away now, I'm dressed". Slowly I slide it down to around my neck, she crawls in next to me absorbing my heat. "What should we watch?". "Anything you want wands".

She puts on a film I've never seen or heard of before. I don't complain as long as I'm next to her. She leans her head onto my shoulder and I could feel both of us relaxing. As the film finishes she turns the television off, "I had fun today" she whispers. "Me too, thank you for this, next time I promise we can go out instead of being trapped in this place".

"I don't mind being here, as long as im with you I'm happy". My heart starts to beat twice as fast, my hand slides across the bed next to hers. I feel as her pinky glides across mine before linking it together. "You wanna sleep here tonight?".

"Yeah" I breathe out, I hesitate before pulling her into a cuddling position. "Night wands". "Goodnight" she brings my hand up and gives it a soft kiss.

Maria's POV

"She's not in her bed shouldn't she be recovering" I hear nat say from the bathroom. "She should be yes, but I heard she was with wanda all of today".

"That's irresponsible of her, she was seriously injured and maximoff is dragging her round the halls. "Well I'm sure Y/n would tell her if she's in pain".

"Somethings fishy I think you're right, I think there is something going on between them". "Well look who has switched sides".

"Oh shush" she comes in and slides into bed next to me. "Why don't we just ask her when we see her next?". "You mean you ask her, because I'm pretty sure she still doesn't want to speak to me".

"Soon sweetheart soon". I kiss her softly before turning my light off and falling asleep.

A/n
Long time no see am I right. Would anyone be interested in me writing marvel woman one-shots? I would take any requests 😍
Anyways have a good day or night beasties