Day Three: Christmas Stockings

"Sugar, get out here," Sy calls to you from the bedroom.

You check your outfit one more time in the mirror, lamenting briefly on the changes to your body. Since Tilly, and now Pippa, things just aren't the same. Your breasts look good though, firm and full of milk, you concentrate on that. They look good in your Christmas inspired outfit, the sheer red baby doll and matching g-string is sexy and helps you feel a little more comfortable with your body. The thigh-high red and white candy-striped stockings with red bows and red heels are for Sy, he has a thing for stay-ups and stripper heels, and the Santa hat is for shits and giggles.

"Woman, are ya gonna keep me waitin' all night? Whatcha doin' in there?"

You chuckle. Sy is getting antsy. You'd been flirting with him all day, dropping little hints that you were feeling frisky, and now it was time to deliver. You take a deep breath and tiptoe out of the bathroom, so your heels don't click on the tiles and give you away too soon.

"'Bout time. I was 'bout to... God damn," Sy chokes, throwing the sheets back and sitting up. His reaction makes you want to giggle, but you hold it in. Your body warms as Sy's eyes follow you across the room, and he bites his bottom lip.

"Do you like it?" you ask, twirling in a circle.

You love the way Sy looks at you in these moments like this is the very first time he's ever seen you. He has a way of making intimacy always feel fresh and exciting, never mind that he's been with you hundreds of times. When he looks at you like he is now, you feel his desire as strongly as you did the first time you were together.

Sy gives you his approval with a growl and a slow nod. "Come 'ere, Baby," he says with a jerk of his head and a crooked finger.

Biting your lip, you crawl slowly up the bed. Sy starts to grin and hurriedly takes his off boxers before lewdly pulling on his cock. You stare at him, watching his big hand move languidly over himself, your body warming as his breathing becomes harder and louder. Your eyes meet his and he slowly drops his gaze to his cock before raising it again.

"You want my cock in ya mouth, dontcha?"

"Yeah," you say softly.

Sy's chest rumbles as you kneel beside him and lean over him, replacing his hand with yours. You lick your lips, getting them wet before slowly sliding them over the silky tip of his cock. He groans, his thighs tense as you take him in, concentrating on the head, moving your hand over his thick length. You close your eyes as Sy starts to touch you, running his fingers over your thigh, pulling at the red bows on your stockings.

"Cute," Sy says, running his hand down your leg to your cherry red heels. His fingers trace the leather before you feel him grip the stiletto point in his hand. "Fuck, you're a good girl, ain'tcha?" he murmurs. "Gettin' all dressed up for me."

You hum around his cock, and he mutters a curse, his fingers dig into the soft flesh of your thigh. He pulls your flimsy underwear to the side and slides his fingers over your slick folds.

"Shit, Baby, you get so wet suckin' my cock," he groans. "You like havin' me in ya mouth dontcha? Yeah, you do."

You moan and instinctively tilt your hips, giving Sy freer access. He takes the subtle invitation, slipping a finger into you, followed quickly by a second. He knows your body well, and he easily finds your spot. Your thighs begin to tremble as he rubs his thumb through your slick folds, gathering up your wetness before rolling it over your clit. You shudder with pleasure, and it's not long until you feel yourself getting closer to your peak.

Sy tenses again, he's getting close too. "You gonna come, Baby?" Sy asks through ragged breaths. You can only moan, unwilling to stop sucking on him even for a moment. "I want ya to come with my cock in ya mouth... Your pretty li'l mouth... lips all stretched 'round me... fuck..."

The familiar warmth begins to radiate from deep within you, and your core begins to quiver. You're close, so close, Sy recognises the signs, and his cock seems to thicken in your mouth. But you know him as well, you know he's close, know he's holding back, wanting to watch you as he makes you fall apart.

"That's it, Baby," Sy urges. He works his fingers faster and faster until your whole body tightens one last time, and the burning euphoric release of your peak washes over you, sending ripples of pleasure out from your core. You cry out, the sound is muffled by Sy's cock, which is briefly forgotten as you rode waves of bliss.

"Fuck. That's so fuckin' hot," Sy spits out through gritted teeth. His hands plunge into your hair, tossing aside the Santa hat with an annoyed growl, and he guides your rhythm. His breath is rapid, becoming more and more shallow and loud until you hear his deep rumbling groan, and he releases into your mouth.

Sy shivers, and he pulls you off his cock, bringing you straight up into his arms. He kisses your mouth softly, you know he can taste himself as his tongue slides over yours, and the thought makes you clench. He cuddles up close to you, rolling onto his side so he can look at you, his hand cups your cheek. You smile at his gentleness, his softness in this moment. It won't last, he'll be hard again soon, not as quickly as he used to, but you know your night's not over as he lays his lips on yours again.