Day Eight: Christmas Jumper

It is unseasonably cold this December, the La Niña weather pattern seeming to draw spring out longer. The temperatures were in the teens and low twenties, a stark contrast to the high thirties you usually experience this time of year.

Sy is at his work Christmas party. It's just you and the kids, until who knows when. It's cold and you miss him, you wish he was home to snuggle with. You go hunting in Sy's half of the wardrobe for a hoodie when an ugly Christmas jumper catches your eye. You had got it for him years ago when he had taken you to Christmas in July. It makes you smile. Why not? You think as you put it on. It's far too big, the neck hangs open off your shoulder and the hem sits halfway down your thighs, but the kids seem to think it's fun and so you keep it on.

Just before you put the kids to bed you get a text from Sy that makes heat rise to your cheeks instantly.

I'll be home around 11. I want you naked, in bed and ready for me. I can't get the taste of your sweet pussy out of my head.

Although you are excited for Sy to come home, after you put the kids to bed you feel bone tired. They're hard work at this time of year, they are over excited all the time, they're difficult to get to sleep and they talk non-stop about Santa. It's exhausting.

You don't get under the blankets because you know the moment you do, you'll fall asleep, so you sit on top and watch a movie. It's chilly though, so you put on Sy's Christmas jumper, fully intending to take it off before he gets home. But you can't ward off your weariness and soon your eyes close and you fall asleep.

You wake up to a pleasant, wet warmth on your thighs. You stir, moving your legs and you hear a groan. Not completely awake yet, you look down in confusion and see a partially undressed Sy looking up at you with wild, drunk eyes as he sloppily kisses his way up your inner thigh. You giggle, as his teeth nip your skin.

"You're wearin' my sweater," he says, his voice full of heat and only slightly slurred. His accent is strong, his usually subtle drawl is thick and combined with his gravelly tone, it's a heady concoction that makes you squirm. "Thought I told ya to be naked."

Biting your lip, you sit up to take the jumper off, but Sy stops you with a growl and pushes you back onto the bed.

"Leave it. Looks cute on you." Sy lifts the bottom of the jumper, and hums as pushes your legs further apart licking his lips as you're revealed to him. "Been thinkin' 'bout your pussy all day, Baby." His fingers slide over your slit, parting you softly. He frowns and makes a disapproving noise deep in his throat. "I thought I told ya to be ready for me."

"I fell asleep, the kids..."

"Shh... Excuses, excuses..." Sy murmurs pressing a finger against your mouth. "I know how to fix this."

A filthy smirk curl's Sy's lip and your eyes widen. Without warning he spits on your pussy. You gasp at the filthiness of his action, but then you're moaning as his fingers rub the makeshift lubricant all over your delicate skin. You forgot he could be like this, you forgot how much you liked it too. Sy was often dirty, but when he's drunk and horny, he could be downright nasty.

"Yeah, you like that dirty shit dontcha, Baby?"

You can't speak, you can only nod, too excited by Sy's coarse touch. He hasn't touched you like this in months. Yes, you've had sex, sometimes sweet, sometimes rough, sometimes both, but this hunger, this raw dominance, this dirtiness, you haven't seen this in a long time

Sy's smirk grows wider as he slips two fingers into you, and you watch as his eyes close briefly. He inhales sharply, your soft walls grip him tight, drawing him deeper inside you. He lets out a satisfied moan and he moves his fingers. He stares at your pussy, his jaw clenches and his breathing is hard and heavy as he watches, seemingly transfixed, as he moves in and out of your core.

"So fuckin' pretty." His eyes flick up to yours. "And all fuckin' mine." Then he growls, as if he can't wait anymore and his mouth is on you. He laps at you, using broad strokes of his tongue, tasting your rapidly welling arousal. "Hmm Baby, you taste so fuckin' good." His fingers curl inside you and your back arches.

"Holy shit," you cry. Covering your mouth so you don't wake the kids.

Sy chuckles but isn't diverted, as his tongue circles your clit, and he drives your trembling body closer and closer to its peak. You bite the fleshy part of your palm to muffle your shouts. You feel like you've been drinking, your thoughts tumble away, and your mind gives into the intoxicating euphoria of your impending release. It hits you hard, your hand leaves your mouth as you grab the back of Sy's head, grinding against him, feeling like you're finally whole yet falling apart.

Panting, sweating, suddenly far too hot, you pull the Christmas Jumper off before collapsing to the bed. Sy hovers over you, his cocky, shit eating grin makes you desperate for more. You reach between your bodies, your hand encloses on his cock, and you feel it pulsing in your hand.

"And this is mine," you growl back at him. It's his turn to look shocked as you pull his mouth to yours, sinking your teeth into his bottom lip as you guide him to your core.