Day Ten: Santa Suit

"Mummy?"

"Yes Tilly."

"Do you like Santa?"

"Of course I do." You smile, as you think of last night, but quickly push the thought away, all too aware of the girls watching you.

Tilly hums but seems perturbed, like she's unconvinced and looks at Pippa.

"But, you like Daddy better don't you?" Pippa asks.

"Better than Santa?" The girls nod. "Well, yeah. I mean I love Daddy."

They look at each other, Pippa shrugs and Tilly huffs.

"What's going on?" you ask.

They shake their heads. "Nothing!" Tilly says, quickly grabbing Pippa's hand and they run away.

You blink, confused. But kids are kids and sometimes they come up with the craziest questions. Bindi coos from the change table in front of you and you smile at her. You quickly forget the girls and go back to blowing raspberries on her belly as you change her nappy.

Later that evening while you're cooking dinner, Sy comes into the kitchen grinning. He wraps his arms around you and nips at your ear.

"You've been a very, very naughty girl," he grows lowly, pressing his hips into you and gently rutting.

Instantly aroused, you giggle as he nuzzles into your neck. "Oh yeah? What've I done this time?"

"According to the girls, you've been kissin' another man." His lips are soft, but his kiss is rough on your neck as he bites you hard, making you squirm in his arms.

"What?"

"Last night," he groans as his hands make their way to your ass and his fingers dig deeply into your soft flesh.

Your mind runs over last night, and you bite your lip. Sy had played Santa at Mitch's Day-care. You had taken two cars and everything to keep up the rouse and when Sy had come home, he had snuck in the back and showered in the downstairs bathroom to wash off the white in his beard. The girls must have seen him come home and seen the kiss you had given him in greeting. Good thing the rest of the night's activities were behind a locked bedroom door.

"No, I would never." You say indignantly.

"Hmm. I seem to remember you offerin' to play with Santa's..."

You clear your throat and pull away looking pointedly at Bindi sitting in her highchair while you cook. You don't want to get carried away, already your cheeks are burning, and you feel a deep aching throb at the apex of your thighs.

"What did you tell them?"

Sy lets you go, but not before he kisses your nose with a gravelly sigh. He goes to the fridge and gets out a beer. "I came clean, said that Santa had double booked, and he asked me to fill in."

"Were they ok with it?"

"Yeah. Tilly was a bit put out that I didn't tell her, but she's good now."

"Maybe next year, I can be Mrs Clause, so we won't get in trouble for kissing."

"Why wait until next year?" Sy says, grinning. "I still have the suit. Why don't I put it on again and ya can sit on Santa's knee? If you're a good girl, he might even letcha sit on his face."