Part 1 - Player, The Noob Host

A Red crewmate with a Scarlet Beanie then logged onto Among Us... However, he was the first and only person in the lobby. He looked around with his hands on his hips. "So... What do I do now?" He walked over to the Computer and checked the Settings and The chat. Suddenly, there was a familiar noise that accompanied a person logging on. Player looked around to See that a Purple Crewmate with a Bandanna around his head had logged on.

"Hmph... Never thought dis would happen." He said, hands crossed. "So, did Captain-san kick you out of dat server or did you think you were better dan him?"

"Well, Hi there, Ninja..." Player then said, and then realised that he was asking why he started up his own lobby. "Uhh... Nobody wanted anything to do with me. I h-have a life beyond Among Us... and I almost toally forgot about Among Us... and now... Everyone's Ignored me. So, I ditched them."

"...Figures. You Seem like dat kind of person." Ninja then said in a quiet and casual tone, almost out of respect. Player couldn't believe what the Purple Bean was saying, and then it kinda' dawned on him... Ninja was speaking English?! Upon being questioned about it, Ninja then said "Of course I speak Engrish, Player-san, you 'noob'."

Player looked on at Ninja as he walked off, while a few other people logged on, and nearly broke down giggling. What exactly has gotten into Ninja? Was it because of the atmosphere this Lobby created? Safe to say, Player was liking this. He turend around to see that his sister and wizard had logged on. "Oh, Hi there! Well... I decided to try my hand at uhh... hosting a lobby."

"Whoa! Well I say good for you, mate!" Wizard then said, patting Player hard on the back as he walked past. Dum then walked up to his side and then turend to face him.

"Uhh... I'm sorry that Captain was a jerk to you, big bro... I heard about it, and I... uhh... kinda gave him an earful about it." Dum then said, even with her childlike lisp, it was evident that she was being serious and truthful. Player then choked up slightly, thankful at least someone was on his side for once.

"Thank you, Sis..." he said, wiping the tear from his visor. Dum looked on at him with a cute proudness that she could support her brother like this. Soon enough, several other familiar faces from the old lobby showed up. Sherriff, Mr Egg, Bro... even Angel, a face Player hadn't seen in a while. The crrwmate immediately walked up to Player and said hello.

"Oh Hello there, Player!" The Sweet-talking, gentle Bean then said. Player almost tripped on his words to say a hello back, which tipped his sister off on how her brother realy feels about this bean.

"Oh... Hey there, Angel! Uhh... Yeah, I decided to open up my own Lobby. heh... got tired of Captain's old lobby..." He said, nervous as all heck and blushing like there was no tomorrow. Angel then looked over at the pink bean and then felt a bit confused. "Oh, o-err... Angel? This is my sister, Dum."

"Yeah... Most people call me 'Dum', because my real name is too hard to pronounce." Dum then said. Angel looked on, almost with a sigh of relief. She asked what Dum's real name was, and she then replied with an enthusiastic "-Jessica."

"Well... It's nice to meet you, Jessica. May I still call you 'Dum', though? I often like just using people's... uhh... usernames." Angel then said, looking at Player and then immediately ending up with a blush under her visor. Squeaking an adorable little exclaim after realising she was blushing, she tried to cover the blush and shy away. "Err... Just wann'a check up on something...!" She squeaked and rushed off in a cute fluster of embarassment. Player also looked on with a blush as well.

"Uhh... Big Bro...? Have you told her how you feel about her yet or...?" Dum asked, knowing full well the situation the two were in, and already anticipating the response she'd get from her brother. Dum by name, but oh so smart.

"Uhh... well... I-err... Sis, I barely see her from time to time, I-I j-just don't know if it'd work or not...!" Player then said at a thousand miles an hour, trying to hide the obvous under a blind state of panic. Dum then giggled, seeing straight through the attempt to keep the truth hidden.

"It's Obvious. You like her, and she likes You. Go ahead and tell her how you feel about her. What's the worst she could say?"

Player was hyperventilating due to panic, but Dum knew how to calm him down. She ruvbbed his back with one hand and managed to get him to calm down, bit by bit. On th other side of the lobby room, Angel was being pestered by Ninja, who was trying to stop the topaz crewmate from hyperventilating with a slightly more rougher technique.

"Go! Tell Player-san your feelings. Stop being such a wet kimono!" Ninja then said in a tone that was mostly seriousness, but with a bit of a chuckle, as he pushed the yellow bean in Player's Direction. Angel gave a cute Squeak in protest as she was shoved, quite literally, in the area where the ruby bean was.

The two then found themselves face-to face once again. The Two then looked at each other, still blushing nine to the dozen, and just when player was about to talk, there was an interruption. Four people logged on at once, and they were the last people the group were hoping to even see turn up here.

Player then turned away from Angel and then walked off over to Captain and the rest of the group. He then looked at the White crewmate and folded his hands. "...Why are you guys here?"

Captain then looked on at the group. Dum gave him a very sour stare, Angel walked off, Wizard hid behind a box and Ninja looked on at the confrontation that was about to happen and said, in his native language: " 神々はこのゲームを好意的に見ていません."

"...I have to ask... Why did you have to make a new lobby, Player?" Captain asked in a sarcastic voice as he walked past Player. Gnome and Engineer then looked on at each other. Engineer was very much annoyed at Gnome, and it was obvious as to why: Engineer had been absent the last game Player played in the old lobby, and it seemed like the now-Cyan-coloured bean was now very much annoyed as to what he heard about his Girlfriend's sour attitude towards Player... if him walking off and abandoning her was anything to go by.

"...Well, To be honest... I'm not going to tell you." Player then said, walking off. Dum was still giving Captain a sour stare all the time he was there. TheGentleman watched as Dum, Engineer, Wizard and Mr Egg were trying to console Player, who was standing to the side against the wall, covering his visor and crying... He was not taking things easily.

"I uh-Think we should just start the round, Player." Engineer then said.

"Y-Yeah... I think we should." Player then said, still trying not to cry his visor out.

-End of Part 1-