Part 3 - The Precipice...

10:56 a.m.

"AAAAAAAAAAAGHH!"

"W-What the-?!" Wizard then said as he woke up from where he was Sleeping to the sound of someone screaming in the distance. He immediately got up and then, using his magic, recalled the pillow and blanket. Rushing to where he heard the Scream, the scene was a confusing but concerning one. In the back of the Dropship, Wizard saw the figure of Player sitting up, hyperventiliating, with Angel sitting beside him. "Player? Are you okay there, Matey?"

Player couldn't answer, so instead, Angel then said "...He Just woke up in a Fright, Wizard! I don't know what's wrong...!" Player then buried his visor thto Angel's Side, tears flooding from his vosor in both breathlessness and total fear. "It's okay, Player... shh, shh... I'm here."

Wizard then decided to walk up to the two and then kneel down to see if he could soothe the Jasper-clad bean, but the Crewmate's breathing was still shallow and it looked like his chest was tightening. Even with Angel gently holding him with one gentle hand into a hug, with her other gently stroking Player's head, Player still wasn't getting any better.

"I'm gonig to shout for help, Miss Angel. Stay with em', okay?" Wizard then said as he got up and rushed off out the Dropship. All the Yellow Crewmate could do was try to keep Player company, even thoguh the red bean wasn't even capable of doing anything at this point.

"ANYONE THERE?! WE NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!" Wizard then yelled at the top of his gravelly voice as he walked outside the Dropship. Then, all of a sudden, several other people came running, including Dum, Captian, Ninja, Mr. Egg and Sherriff.

"What's Wrong, Wizard?" Captain said in worry as to why Wizard was shouting for help. Wizard then felt a bit of panic, and then decded to tell them.

"It's Player! he woke up with a Scream and he can't breathe properly!"

As soon as the group heard that, they immediately came rushing to see if they could help. The group came running in to see Angel sitting there, trying to comfort Palyer, who's condition was taking a turn for the worse, his skin was starting to grey slightly. His breathing was raspy and wheezing, and sweat flooded his forehead. Captain choked up slightly seeing this, as he felt responsible for this. The group rushed to the poor Bean's side, trying to keep him awake.

"Please, Bro! You can't just leave us...!" Dum cried out, holding one of Player's hands in her own. Player was still struggling to breathe, every time he tried to made him wince as his chest was not letting up. He was giving up, it seemed. His visor opened weakly as he shivered, he looked around at Angel, Dum and Captain before he then felt something jab at his already tight chest. Crying out the best he could, Player felt the world around him melt to grey as he felt so cold...

"We need to get him to the Medbay!" Mr Egg then said, and he then tried to pick Player up, with Angel helping him. Together, the two then rushed through the rooms and to the medbay. It was at this point that Engineer and gnome saw the scene. They heard the scream and had tried to get the Medbay ready just in case, so if there was a problem they could help. But nothing could prepare them for the scene that was about to come crashing in.

"Oh no! what haqppened to Player?!" Gnome then said as she watched Mr Egg and angel Carry Player in, who was still barely breathing. It was clear to everyone that if they didn't do something soon, then their lovable loser was done for.

"Player Woke up in a fright, and now he can't breathe properly!" Mr egg hurriedly said, and Engineer then decided to sift through the medical supplies. The Pointdexter found some anesthetics and a nebuliser, before going and tending to Player.

"W-Would this actually work?" Angel asked as the Cyan Bean then swiftly prepared an injection of anesthetics. He told her that it might actually relieve Player's breathlessness by loosening his tight chestedness, right as he then plunged the needle into Player's right leg, hitting both the intended vein, as well as a nerve, which made the Red Bean's leg tense up. Gnome also managed to apply the Oxygen mask over Palyer's face, to which his beanie hat fell off, revealling a small amount of red fluff underneath: Player had a small fringe of hair underneath his Beanie, how cute.

Angel picked up the beanie hat as Mr Egg then talked with Engineer, then he turned over to her. "Miss Angel? I think Player might need some rest. May I escort you out?" Angel then nodded, holding Player's Beanie hat in her hands gently as she walked out with the Orange Crewmate. She then decided to Stop for a Second and inspect the hat.

"...Would he mind if I..?" She thought to herself as she then gently lifted the beanie hat up and then, while lifting her signature halo out of the way at first with one hand, gently put Player's Beanie hat on her head. It actually fit her head quite nicely, and it had a soft but worn feel that made her feel a bit better, but she was still worried.

That Day, Nobody really did that many Tasks. Everyone was still worried about Player. The Day went on regardless, and even if some of the Crewmates were not at their best, they still tried to remain optimistic. That evening, the rest of the players decided to check on Player, all chomping at the bit to see if he was okay or not. Engineer and Gnome looked on at the group with tired visors and a sorry look.

"Sorry... But even if Player's Condition is stable, he's still critical. There might be a chance he doesn't make it through the night." Engineer said solemnly to everyone, and almost immediately, several people then decided to see if they could still visit the red bean. Dum and Angel were the ones that spent the most time with Player as he slept. The rest decided they'd go and get a good night's sleep, dispersing back to wherever they were camping out the previous night.

But everyone knew that it'd be a rough night's sleep, but nobody knew how bad it could possibly get...

-End of Part 3-