Epilogue

Jewels pov:

Dear Juliet,

He sees me , knows me but seems to him i need to change because he dont like me for the way i am. I really wanna ask him out as he is hot and i wont be lonely or bullied anymore if i find a way to date him. please tell me what to do?

         sincerely,
                     Akaira Capulet

Dear Capulet,

Let me ask you this..if you are truly lonely what about your friends if you have any? dont their love and respect mean something to you? why must a guys attention come first before theirs, you are a amazing person im sure beautiful as well..perfect the way you are..i believe if you truly are wanting this guy to be the one for you..well make him see how the true you is amazing just the way you are..seeing as he is popular..and you are bullied i wouldnt date just to avoid bullies they will still bully you..as you can see pupularty isnt all its cracked up to be..your contstantly having to keep up a image..and if that cracks youll be bullied so in my opinon just be you and let him learn to let go of that image he has.  do what you love to do..seek your hearts passion. let your eyes guide you to who you are, what are you worth? his attention or your exception to yourself?

sincerely,
Juliet

Once i posted the blog of the day, i shut my laptop. Gazing outside i could see the garden the roses looked beautiful just like the day its self. Summer ended yesterday so all the freedom i had is now in a hope this year goes by fast..i dont like being around others much..social anxiety is my enemy during school as being in big groups with alot of people makes me uneasy id rather hide away from view all day..or even in my office in writing club...now i have to deal with people! 

Looking to my song book i recall the day i stopped writing them..ran from a dream i once worked hard for..that i asked my dad to help me achieve..then it all fell when the biggest event happened the stress of all the practice before this compitition..well it killed me inside..father kept pushing me  to stay strong and not let nerves get the best of me expecting me to have trust in myself to be able to find a way to deal with nerves yet during the performence i fell trying to do something i practiced hard to do..it failed and i was laughed at..haha right..all cause he put the pressure on me! told me not to get nervous and well cause of him i did get nervous! it was his fault i failed my dream..so i gave up stood up smiled and walked away from music forever. Now i just write songs for my friends..ofc they pay when they dont have to..

 "Princess of Music" well thats my sister now..so its my duty to become the next music princess. Father is a bit upset with me cause all i do is sit in my room and write blogs..tells me im getting no where hiding from the world. I doubt he is right..i can live my life in my room..heck put a kitchen in here and bam my own house..i do have a big room..and live in a mansion. I even have my own rose garden which i look at through my window..its how i visit it..in my mind. Finally getting up..i go to the bathroom and clean up. "there you are!" i pulled out my hair dryer, and let my hair fall down..gazing into the mirror i couldnt help but feel like im invisiable which makes me happy. My bangs could use a trim soon though they are getting long..im a shell of a girl who doesnt exist to the world a embarressment to the world. I hide because of what happened on live tv..i opened up my closet getting dressed into my favorite hoodie, and blue jeans. 

"Well now..bought time lets go before im late to perform.." He sighed then drove off then finally spoke again "You need to get out of your room more..sitting in there all the time isnt gonna get you no where..." he glared through mirrior.

"and pressuring your daughter isnt being a good father..now let me be a nobody..im already an embarrassment" i put my headphones in to block him out for the rest of the ride.