Quattro

"I've never been very good at biting my tongue."

💌

Louis POV

After School

The school day went surprisingly quick today, usually it drags on forever and I always think that it's because I'm not very smart...

Well my friends and other people tell me that I may not be academically smart but I'm very intelligent. What does that mean? I don't know, ask them.

 I begin making my way to Angels' café, and no I did not wait for my friends because they all got 30 minute detentions for being disruptive is class. Usually, I stay quiet in class because I actually want to pass my classes despite the fact that I'm not the brightest student. Haha. 

3rd person POV

Louis put on his headphones and put on a song called sign of the times. The blue eyed boy didn't know the artist behind the song but he found the song relaxing so he squealed until the song finally came on. He started walking on his tip toes and and bit on the sleeve of his jumper. 

"Good afternoon, Hetty!"
"Louis darling, hi."
"Um, can I just have some tea for now please?..."
"Of course. Did the others get detention again?"
"Ah- yes, they were talking too much during class."
 "Those kids never learn." Hetty shook her head disappointedly. "So how's the family?" 
"They um- They're ok..."

Louis begins rocking back and fourth on his heels, very uncomfortable with the situation.

Louis walks back to his seat and turns his music back on. He doesn't like people prying into his personal life. He finds it disrespectful and very invading. Sometimes he gets really overwhelmed when people do that and on one occasion, had a near meltdown because someone kept prying on. 

✿✿✿

Louis the Tommo Tomlinson

Is the first thing he heard his friends say when they walked into the café. 

"Luke. Hi. Can you uh- not  say that so loudly? Especially when we're in public, I don't want everyone in the whole entire world knowing what my name is..."

"Yeah, right. Sorry, Louis Tomlinson."

"Luke-"

"Leave the boy alone for goodness sake Luke!" 

"Fine fine. I was just messing with him, no need to get your knickers in a twist, Liam."

Louis was thankful to Liam. Ocean eyes doesn't like having social interactions with people he's not friends with or he doesn't know, let alone complete strangers in a café knowing his whole damn name. He suddenly felt a dip in the sofa seat he was sitting on. The boy sighed when he realised who it was.

"Hi Lou."

Louis didn't even bother correcting Harry because the curly headed lad never listens whenever he was corrected.

"Harry.... Hi...."
"So what've you been up to since you got here?"
"It's not any of your business, but I listened to some music and drank tea."    "That's it?"
"What do you want from me Harry?"

Louis arched his eyebrow at Harry. Harry was rambling. Something he does when he's either REALLY nervous or wants a favour. Louis picked up on that when he met Harry. The latter just stared at the blue eyed boy in adoration. He began biting at the sleeve of his jumper, once again uncomfortable with the situation that he was in.

"Well I-"

BUZZZZZZZZZZ

Louis knew that it was a message from his mother and that it was telling him that he needed to get home. 

"I need to go. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Wait!"

Louis turned around and tilted his head at Zayn. Curious as to why he's being held back. He watched as Zayn got up and strode towards him.

"Drive safely, ok?" Zayn kissed his temple.

The boy flapped his hands and nodded his head eagerly. Zayn Malik's lips had made contact with him. Louis walked out of the café with a smile on his face. A smile that reached his ears. A smile that he was highly unaware would fade from his gorgeous face the instant he got home.

Everyone was oblivious to the rage and jealousy that had flooded its way through a certain curly haired man.