Dix

"The saddest people always smile the  biggest because they don't want others to feel the pain that they do." -Lou

🐴

"This is your house?"

"Yes, it is."

"No."

Harry turned to Louis with furrowed eyebrows. "No what?" 

"No this is not your house." 

"It is my house. Do you like it?"

Louis finally turns his gaze toward him. "It's really pretty and homely. It's kind of refreshing. I love how it's not too big. The trees and plants add a nice touch as well."

Harry smiles at him, "I'm glad you like it, darling. Now quickly get something to eat, we have a busy night ahead of us."

Louis nodded before rushing off to what looked like the kitchen while Harry watched him with fondness written all over his face. He takes long strides to his living room, turns on the TV and puts on the news. People may think it's boring but Harry finds the news very educational and interesting. Sometimes, what we see on the news can have an impact on our lives. That's from the perspective of Harry of course. 

It's been about 4 minutes. Harry doesn't want to interrupt Louis' shenanigans so he just continued to stare at the TV blankly. Even if he decided to check on Louis there would be no need because the petite boy had waltzed back into the living room, plopping next to Harry on the sofa. He had a bowl in his small hands with what looked like- Vomit?

"What- Is that?" Harry asked, staring quite disgustedly at the bowl of mess in his love' hands.

"Uhhhhh. AH, it's Caramel ice cream with gummy worms, jellybeans, and white chocolate chips topped with strawberry drizzle." He stated proudly. "Want some?"

"Um, I good thanks..." 

Louis shrugged cutely and began eating his ice cream rather quickly.

"Careful, darling. You don't want a brain free-"

"AHHHHH! BRAIN FREEZE!" Louis screamed while shaking his head rapidly, hoping to rid the ache in his head.

Harry smiled softly at the boy before rubbing his head gently. 

"I have a library in one of the other room rooms y'know."

"Wow, really? That's sick."

"Mhm, I also have a mini museum. I use to love traveling the world and I collected a lot of items from the places I visited. I can show you if you'd like?"

"Wow again!" He giggled before continuing, "I would love to see it, just after I finish my meal."

 Latest on the suicides that have been taking place in London.

This completely averts Louis' attention to the TV with interested eyes.

"Lately in the Capital city London, a series of suicides have been taking place. The manner of death varies from rope hangings to overdoses. This is Jade Smith and I'm here with Detective Jones to talk about these suicides."

"Good evening, Detective Jones. We have been hearing from the police that these 'suicides' have been too convenient and similar to be suicides. What is your point of view on this?"

"Good evening, Ms. Smith. Well, other than the rumours about the suicides being murders, we have been receiving multiple complaints from friends and families that the bodies disappear after death. The person who seems to be committing these murders wants their families to see what they've done before taking the bodies without leaving a trace. The autopsy reports show no sign of self harm or any bruises. There are also no signs of struggle which makes it harder to believe that these suicides are murders."