Sette

"One turns to two and two turns to eight. It's never enough."

🦔

Louis walked into the dining room where the rest of his family were seated. No he did not get any sleep so he probably had dark circles around his eyes. Not that he ,much cares though.

"Good morning Lou, how did you sleep?"

"I didn't sleep. But I had a good time staring at the ceiling for hours."

They all laughed while Louis was confused. He soon realised that they thought he was joking so he glared at them. Of course he thought that it looked scary but in reality, he looked quite constipated.

He took a seat in the middle of Lottie and his mum.

"Did you hear about the suicide that took place on Sunday?" Mark asked Jay. The latter nodded in response.

"Of course. The guys down at the station suspect it to be a murder, they don't know for sure of course. A typical rope hang suicide."

"Melissa Queensworth. She went to your school." Jay then turned to Louis, who was playing with his cooling pancakes. "Did you know the poor lass, Louis?"

The boy turned to his mother and sighed.

"Yeah I knew her. I don't really want to talk about it. Can I go now please.?" Louis asked his father impatiently. Although is came out more of a demand than a question.

"Finish your water first, then you can go."

He gulped down what was remaining of his water and looked back at his father expectantly.

"Good. Now you can go. Don't forget to apply a plaster on your cheek, Louis."

Louis nodded, got up from his chair, kissed his baby twin sisters (Phoebe and Daisy) before setting off upstairs. When he got to the bathroom, he searched the cabinet for a plaster to cover the hands mark on his cheek where his mother had slapped him the night before. It was A Minnie Mouse plaster, which was his favourite. After about 45 seconds of jumping around and staring at the plaster, he set off to school.

While he was turning oh his car, Louis got a message from the person he least yet most expected a message from.

Harry: Drive to school save, love :) x

Louis: Okie. Haha.

Louis may be autistic but he isn't oblivious. He is perfectly aware of the way Harry feels towards him. He has just been told by numerous people that Harry isn't a good influence and isn't someone that he wants to be in a relationship with. He doesn't need the warnings though. He has seen it for himself. He also knows that despite the fact that people are looking out for him, they are so very jealous that Harry only truly has eyes for him. Louis doesn't mind though. He just doesn't like the way others are treated by him.

There is one thing he really can't take his mind off of.

The girl that only yesterday, couldn't leave him alone and wanted just one date with him.

The death of Melissa Queensworth.

✿✿✿