🌺 | 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘎𝘰 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 [1]

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩? [Yes] | No

Note: I loved writing the
developing chemistry between
these two ehehe. Thanks for
the request!

Request by: P0si0n_slut
Could you please do a oneshot where
Camila and Bruno are childhood rivals,
and grow closer over time, but Camila
has to leave for boarding school
but they reunite after?

——————

Colombia, Encanto

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢 𝘓𝘰𝘱𝘦́𝘻 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴.

And the fact that their mothers were close friends had just made each other hate each other more. And it had all begun with a single hairpin.

——————

Colombia, Encanto, 16 years ago

Sofia and Alma were sitting in the fields, talking as they caught up with each other's lives, their two children near each other.

Sofia's daughter, Camila, was near the river, plucking tiny flowers that lay along the bank. Bruno, on the other hand, was playing with two little rats, the creatures strangely taking to the boy. Bruno's siblings, Pepa and Julieta, were a little busy back at the casita.

"Mama!" Camila hissed, the ten-year-old glaring at the boy across her.

"Bruno pulled my hair! He took my hairpin!"

"I did not!" The twelve-year-old boy glared back.

"Yes, you did!" She spat. "You were directly behind me!"

"I was only there because the rats needed to drink some water!"

"Tranquillo, Mija," Sofia held her young daughter as the girl began to put up her fists, Bruno staring at the girl in fear as he ran to his mother.

"But, Mama–"

"That's enough, Camila," Sofia frowned. "He might have pulled your hair but it's wrong of you to accuse."

Camila held her head down in guilt.

"And Mijo," Alma added in. "If you did pull Camila's hair, please apologise."

Bruno, who felt as though he had no part, reluctantly walked towards the girl, letting out a begrudging apology. Camila stuck her bottom lip out, pouting with crossed arms.

"Sorry, Camila, for pulling your hair," Bruno grumbled.

"And?" Camila smiled a small, malicious smile.

"I didn't take your stupid hairpin!" Bruno yelled out, lurching forward before Alma held him back.

"Mijo!"

"Camila!"

The two mothers sharply exclaimed out at once, the two children then frowning as the two friends looked at each other.

"I think we should catch up another time," Sofia smiled nervously, apologising with her eyes.

"Of course, Sofi," Alma smiled back pitifully. "See you soon."