Chapter 2 will you answer?

Cory never yelled at his daughter. So this could be a first. " Riley. You are a sweet girl and yet your best friend is upset because of you. Why?" He asked."shes mad at me?!?!" Riley says with tears in her eyes. "Go grab your journal. Now." Corys voice was raising. He was not yelling just yet nor was he just talking. His voice was raised just enough where Riley nodded, ran into the classroom head down, grabbed her journal, and came back in Meir seconds. Cory took the book from her hands and flipped through the pages. cover,notes,notes,notes,notes,notes, and then a fathers worst nightmare. His daughter had scribbled a boys name all over her journal. But here lied Maya's problem. Cory knew that maya gave Riley a photo of the two of them to put on the back of that journal. Riley took it off to draw this. And then Cory thought back to right before maya hart started acting strange. "Yes. She was doing her usual look at Riley's notes and she then dropped her pencil. was it on purpose? I think it was. she was taking forever to get back to her seat. she saw what riles was doing and then saw that the picture was taken off. Of course!" He thought "when maya gave Riley that picture she said she would never take it off until she threw away the journal." "dad?" Riley asked. He remembered that she was there at this exact moment. "apologize to maya. If she will talk to you after class." Why?" She asked with tons of tude. " The picture that was here. Before all of .... this... maya gave it to you. And when she did you said you would never take it off until you throw out the journal. So are you throwing it out?" He said with anger in his voice. "No." She said like a mouse. "Go back into the classroom. Oh and Riley I will deal with you about this... later." Riley walks back into class not saying a word. The bell rang and maya without a word to anyone, runs out of the room.