People leave:not an update. Still on hiatus

People come in and out of your life. And I've had that happen more times than I'd like. But if you want to leave just leave. Don't make it drag out. Just stop talking to me. Don't tell me when your not going to talk to me anymore.

It hurts more that way. You keep saying I'm not going to talk to you anymore. But then you come crawling back. It's not me. It's you. You keep dragging it out and acting like its me.

If you want to do that fine. Go ahead. But don't tell me. Just make it hurt less. Not more.

This is just a message from me to all you readers. If someone is doing this to you get out of the toxic situation before you fall too deep. I have and at the point of typing this I don't know if it's guilt or what but I wish I got out sooner.

Because now it hurts. This person has given our friendship an expiration date. And that fucking sucks.

So my fantastic family of fan girls and fanboys. I hope you can get out of a situation you realize is toxic.

Dm me here or on Instagram if you ever want to talk. Instagram user: @otaku_231
And I know probably no one will read to this point or even care about this little announcement but just thought I'd share.

I'm sorry this isn't a chapter. I'll see you when I feel like updating.