Chapter 6 home sweet home?Not even close

They get onto the platform. Even in all the noise you hear a fair voice yell "Maya!" It was Riley. "Run. I'll hold her back" Grace said. "Ok we'll see you in a few." Mary said as she started to walk. "Thanks" Maya said with a smile. "Maya!!" She was getting closer. "Maya! Come on!" Mary said. Grace was ready for the most girly moment of her life. "Omg! Riley. hey girl! You look amazing. How do you get your hair that way???" She asked with complete fake ness. not paying any attention Riley said "100% cotton. Have you seen Maya?" "Ummm no not since we got off the train. Why?" She asked sarcastically. "No reason." Riley said, "see you at school" and walked away. Grace smirked and headed the direction where Maya and Mary went. Riley on the other hand went back to Lucas and with out saying a word grabbed his hand and pulled him the direction Grace went knowing it would lead her to Maya. On the way she explained it to Lucas and told him no matter what to keep distance. Never in a million years would she think she would be lead to her own building she took Lucas and had a complete make out session. They were close enough that she could hear the intercom going off. She didn't hear who was on the other side but she could hear say Grace "it's me" and "shut up. You know who it is. Let me in." Then the door buzzed and Grace was no longer in sight. Still mid make out session with Lucas she pulled away hugged him and said "can you pick me up before school tomorrow?" "Of course city girl. I won't let my lady travel alone where she can meet other guys." She giggled. "Ok cowboy. See you tomorrow." He quickly gave her a kiss on the forehead and watched her disappear into the building before he left. Riley entered the building and saw Grace standing outside a door. She knocked. Riley walked by just as Maya opened the door. Grace walked inside. Maya closed the door so fast Riley couldn't even smile at her. "Apartment 2-c" is all Riley though as she finished the short walk to her house. Meanwhile, "what took you so long?" Maya asked. "I thought Riley was following me but then I realized that this was her building too. So I got back on the right street. She had a long make out session with some hunk. So I thought she didn't hear or see me. But she did. I know it." Grace said. "Well let's choose a movie." Mary said. "I'll be there in a sec." Maya said. Mary shrugged and went into the other room to pick a movie. Not going with her Grace sat next to Maya and said " its ok. We are here for you." she hugged Maya. "I know. Thanks. I needed that." "Guys come on we need to pick a movie!" Mary yelled from the other room. "Let's go." Grace said. "Coming!!"maya yelled.