SWASTIII 😼

To my dear Jheelu,

First of all, I would like to thank you for being there for me. Clique, I know but I don't know how else to stress this enough otherwise. You were there for me when I fucked up, whenever shit went south and even took out time from your busy schedule just to listen to me rant. You are one of the most amazing, strong and beautiful people I know. I don't think you give yourself enough credit for that.

Second, HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Okay I'll stop. But seriously dude!! Happy sweet sixteen!! Only two years before you turn legal (not gonna name what turning legal would mean, you and I both know at heart). One day, after we're both into our twenties and are independent, let's meet up and get a lot of booze. I'll bake a cake and we'll order some good strippers with good jawlines who will spin on poles (yes poles. We'll install poles at our houses) while we stuff ourselves with pizza and cake. You are the best person I ever got close to, and I've never regretted that descion. I know we'll come to an end someday, but even after that I'll still remember you as one of my sweetest and cutest friends ever.

Again, happiest fucking birthday, and I hope you have an amazing day even though I know you are burdened with the pressure of studies rn. But I still hope it goes amazing. Best of luck for exams and let's all celebrate your bday properly on 4th Jan!!

From,
Swasti. 

 P.s ask your mom if she drank awesomeness shakes regularly while being preggers with you because I can't understand how else you would turn up this way.