VEEHU Uwau 👻

OHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWD

Ok so this is so weird because you said everything that needed to be said on my birthday. But yes, I'll still say whatever my heart feels like saying. So yeah, prepare for the huge ass rant, oh and I'll try not to be too cliche jajajaja but don't get your expectations too high. 😋

So I guess it'd be safe to say that around a year ago from now, we were pretty close friends but not as good as we are today. Like back then, I guess, I would have thought before calling you my bestie, not wanting to look too clingy. But today, we've come to a point in our friendship where absolutely no insecurities, no doubts and no person— *cough cough* especially not someone called icethorns— can ever get us apart. HELL I COULD SHOUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD SAYING JHEEL GUPTA IS NOT JUST MY BESTIE, BUT MY SISTER, MY PARTNER IN CRIME, AND MY FUCKING BAE. For fuck's sake I wouldn't even think twice before saying that I hold pride in being married to you on discord! And omg our marriage gets 1 year old in 3 months AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

Of course shouting that out to the world, would mean shouting it to our parents as well. The consequences hardly sound very pleasant, but anything for you bub ✨. You know there's always this one thought that crosses my mind, WHAT WOULD I EVER DO WITHOUT YOU? The way you've heard me ranting, the way we've video called late at nights, the way we've had "bro" chains and "bru" chains and THAT ICONIC "THONK" CHAIN! (No I mean who in fucking hell would have 730+ results for "bru"?). All the weird ass calls when I screamed to ask my mom for water, or when you sang to me the first time. When you showed me your little room, constantly asking me to ignore the machardaani. Or when you took an ss of me drinking water. The sound of your sweet laugh like honey to my ears, and your impeccable accent. Calling you pardesi just to irk you. All these moments are so close to my heart, preserved as if more valuable than any sapphire in the world. 

Oh and PUH-LEASE let's buy that fucking connected house some day and be together. We could have it right in front of a fast food restaurant. I'll feed you so much you'll be healthy enough to find clothes your size. No but honestly I just want to meet you so bad I feel like fucking teleporting to your house because I love you so damn much Jheelu!

Words cannot express any of it. And yet I made a miserable attempt to do so, because I want you to know that you deserve the world. Thank you for being the highlight of my days for infinite times. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face. Thank you for simply existing. Thank you for being you.

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY YOU CRAZY HOE. ALWAYS BE THE BITCH YOU ARE. 🥂🤡🥺🤪💀😼😩🛐💦😏😌🔥🐒🐪💃🏻

Love Love,
Veehu xx 💚🥺