RAGS BHATIA 🐒

"My words fly up, my thoughts remain below
Words without thoughts never to heaven go."

As you know, my squirrel dearest, I missed your last birthday because of unfortunate circumstances. I will in all likelihood miss this one too, so I'm writing this December 6th. Because I didn't want you to feel like I don't care — and then I remembered the best thing about us is that we don't have to prove anything to each other. I know for a fact that if I didn't write you a wish, or do anything specific for that matter, that you would forgive me. And that makes me smile. You make me smile. A lot.

"Now, what my love is, proof hath made you know
And as my love is sized, my fear is so;
Where love is great, the littlest doubts are fear
Where little fears grow great, great love grows there."

Yeah, I know, I know, look at this pretentious twat quoting Shakespeare. Whatever.

I've composed and sung songs for you before. I've drawn drawings. I've tried to express how much you mean to be. I've tried to be good to you, but I can't ever be good enough for you.

Okay, listen. I KNOW what you think. That you're a normal person, for the most part, not the precious beanie I tag you as. But . . . and this isn't something I thought I'd ever say because it felt too fake . . . you've changed my life. For real. I think I'd be a vastly different person if you hadn't started commenting weird shit on Bugs Bite that eventful day.

"Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. That is pure and perfect and beautiful."

[Thanks for reading the Kingkiller Chronicles by the way :p)

Once, you will recall, I gave you my absolute trust as a friend. Absolute trust is only something that can be given without reservations or conditions, something that can only be rescinded if it was meaningless in the first place.

I do not rescind it. I cannot rescind it.

I am a fool for you not merely by instinct but also by choice. I owe you some unsaid apologies, not to beg for sympathy but because it is an obligation of the truth and affection I bear you.Now. How you deal with me I leave to you, not out of despair or resignation but out of deference to my conscience, the broken clock which I believe is now chiming the occasional right hours. I will not question your reasons, I told myself. Know that a single word will bring me running, but until and unless it pleases you to give it, I will expect nothing, force nothing, and contrive nothing contrary to your wishes.

I desire you as deeply as I ever have, but I realise the fervor of desire is irrelevant to its justice. I want your heart on merit, in mutual trust, or not all all, for i cannot bear to see you made uneasy by me. Not for all the world would I willingly fail you again. I leave it to you to proceed, if you can, when you can. Happy Birthday from a simp!

If, years from now, you ever feel lonely, you ever feel like you're worthless, etc . . . please remember that there was once a boy whose life you changed. For whom you were a shining star. For whom you were the blazing sun (cuz you hot).

~Raghav

RaghavBhatia7

A/N 

So according to a certain someone *GuEsS wHo* . . . THAT WISH is not enough. He kept making me add stuff to his wish like YEH ADD KARLE WOH ADD KARLE.

So yeah he loves you okkie? Just saying on his behalf so that he realises that WE ALL KNOW HE LOVES YOU AND THERE'S NO FUCKING NEED TO EXTEND THE WISH. 😃