ANU THE TWIN 🍔

Jheeluuu
Happy birthday my twinn!
Ahhhhhh I can't believe it's been more than an year since we met.
I mean we went from fangirling over Damon the hot dripping mess to Eren the hottie-
Seeeeeeee, a long way indeed.
The amount of similarities that we share, and how similar our thought process is so inzayn (yesh, I meant inzayn, Vrehuu and Pari would know- )
You know it's easy to write birthday wishes for people whom you don't really have a connection with, but when it comes to special people like yourself, I have a hard time thinking up of anything, I swear.

The hours we have spent together just talking about our insecurities, our you-know-what-i-am-talking-about-talks , the fashion conversations, the anime talks, it's all so crazyyyy. I just wanna thank you so muchhh, for hearing me out always and letting me help you out whenever you needed advice and I love you so much babee. Although saying thank you to you seems really ew since it's us, lol.

What else do I write? I am not gonna go into the details of how amazing you are, since everyone else already gave you a reminder for that. You are truly, truly fantabulous and there's no one else I would rather fangirl over cute shoes with.

I love you so much, just have a blast today and like keep smiling, keep giggling. We love you alwayss.

-Anushka