BONUS - The Silent Twin 2

AMARE

AMARE

________

Amare eyes watched Enzo waiting for him to say or ask something but the large man didn't do anything of the sort.

Instead, Enzo kept his head down avoiding the glances from Amare.

Shy and cute. I like that.

Amare smiled biting his bottom lip shifting it his seat before asking Enzo a question.

"You can hear me?" Amare asked this times without signing and Enzo's head raised nodding his head.

"I'm a selective mute," Enzo timidly signed unsure how Amare would react but the beautiful man had only smiled nodding his head in understanding.

Although he wanted to ask Enzo questions he knew that it wasn't his place to ask and it wasn't right to either.

"H-How do you know sign language?" Enzo signed his mouth pouting in thought as Amare chuckled.

"My grandmother is deaf and she raised me so I had to learn either I wouldn't understand her," he says shrugging.

Enzo nodded bringing the silence back again when Amare had said something that shock him.

"You're cute by the way," Amare spoke bluntly. He was never one to hold back his words since he was like an open book.

Or so he would assume to be.

"Sexy too," he commented licking his lips making Enzo gulp.

"You too," Enzo replied immediately putting his hands down after.

But slowly he raised his hand back up signing one word before putting them away.

"Beautiful,"

"Thank you," Amare replied.

"Oh, only regulars mostly come around here are you know or recently moved here?"

"Yes," answering Amare's question.

"Age?" Amare asked hoping Enzo was around his age since he looked a lot younger for his age.

"18," Enzo signed shocking Amare.

"Wow, okay, wow," he replied thinking if he should continue he pursue the boy.