Chapter 24 - Caught in a Lie...

Sorry, if there are a few misspelling will check on it later!!! Anyways thank you for reading!

THIRD P.O.V

Silence filled the plane as Dimitri was seated right across from Adrianna and her children. Stefano on the other hand was in his seat on his phone texting Ron about Sebastian while Ace sat across him glaring at him.

Adrianna's heart swelled in happiness thinking of how she finally escaped that hell hole. That she was finally free and she all had to thank her first love, Dimitri.

Her eyes found him but were stunned by how cold they were towards her. Her heart stung a little bit, but of course, he would hate her. Who wouldn't? After finding out that their wife ran away with their newborn son.

"Dimitri, I can explain," she muttered feeling his gaze intensified. She found this demeanor so different from the man she met 21 years ago.

"Save it, Adrianna you need to express your excuses to someone else," Dimitri said before turning his gaze to the window.

Adrianna bit her lip in regret while nodding turning her attention to her two sleeping kids.

_

_

_

Hours went by fast and at the estate, Sebastian was paranoid after hearing from Ron that Stefano and his mother so as his siblings will arrive soon.

He didn't know how he was going to react but He couldn't hope for anything since after all the pain she caused him.

The twins on the other hand were just chilling in here with him to keep his company to calm him down. Sebastian was surprised to see Luigi trying to comfort him when he thought Luigi didn't like him that much.

Soon enough the door opened revealing Stefano whose eyes were very sincere as if telling Sebastian everything will be fine.

Sebastian smiled running over to him as he embraced his fiancé. He tiptoed gently pecking his lips on Steff's before whispering something.

"Steff, I'm scared," Sebastian murmured as Stefano's arms tightened his grip around Sebastian. He took a moment to inhale Sebastian's warm scent before speaking. "I know but I'll be right beside you through the whole process, Okay?" Stefano said before releasing Sebastian but held his hand tightly as he that began leading him out the room.

Sebastian squeezed Stefano's hands tightly while he leads him down the stairs to where his father and his mother were.

His heart thumped loudly as he began to see a figure of a woman holding two kid's hands. Her back faced him making this process even tenser.

_

Adrianna paused feeling a presence behind her, her children quickly turned around looking at the person. "Mommy, who's that?" they asked.

Adrianna quickly turned around meeting her eyes with green ones that looked so familiar. Her body stilled while tears filled her eyes.

She could tell from the moment her eyes met Sebastian's that he was her son. "S-Sebastian," she stuttered. She hadn't seen him since he was 15.

And in those three years, he became a handsome young man. Letting go of her twin children's hands she hesitantly took a step forward.

She reached out her hands towards Sebastian but was blocked off by no other than Stefano. He knew Sebastian wasn't ready for that as yet.

"Sebastian sweetie how are doi-" Adriana tried to say but was quickly cut off by Dimitri. "Cut the act! Adrianna!"Dimitri yelled making her flinch. She once again bit her lip before speaking "I don't know what you're talking about? I-I never stopped thinking about Sebastian since I-I-"