Chapter 5 - Twin Brothers?

A/N

Just to say there may be some Italian language in here and please have in mind I do not speak Italian I only speak English and gibberish so I use a translation site. Please correct if I am wrong on some phrases and lines.

Sebastian

My body begins to ache as I slowly began to wake up. 'Why is my ass hurting?' I thought as soon as I woke up. Gradually I tried to get out of the bed when I suddenly felt a tight grip on my waist.

"What the hell?" I said before looking back to see Stefano laying beside me. Soon the actions of last night events quickly flashed in my head making me scream.

Waking up from the scream, Stefano's arm went loose before letting me go as I fall out of the bed landing on my ass.

A menacing scream escaped my mouth as the pain from my behind intensified. "Gattino, what the fuck are you trying to do?"Stefano asked as you could no longer hear him trying to hide his Italian accent.

"We had sex" I croaked seeing Stefano mouth slowly form into a smug. "Yes, we did and would you like to do  again?"He questioned causing a blush to appear on my pale milking skin.

"Well Sebastian, no need to be shy, I am yours and you are mine" Stefano stated catching my attention before slowly getting out the bed.

His hand extended itself to me before helping me up as a painful groan left my lips. "Come let's get some ointment on that," he said before walking past me to his dresser. His hands went in and grabbed this tube-like thing. What the hell is he going to do with that?

"Bend over Gattino," Stefano instructed. Shaking my head repeatedly I suddenly felt Stefano's hands push me forward against the bed as my lower half was poking out.

That's when I realize I had only been wearing a white shirt with nothing on underneath. Fuck.

Stefano pushes up the white shirt revealing my behind as I slowly felt his hand graze upon my ass.

Stefano then grabs the ointment ere squirting some on his fingers. Gently spreading my cheeks apart when I suddenly felt a finger slowly entering me.

"Uhhh" I moaned as a chuckle escaped Stefano. "Patience, little gattino, I'm only massaging it for you," Stefano teased before gradually pushing his finger deeper.

A moan escaped my lips again as Stefano draws his finger out before thrusting it back in roughly. Uh! Stefano!" I yelled as he continued to ram his finger into me.

My hardened cock began rubbing against the bed at the pace of Stefano finger thrusts."Slow down" I said and with that Stefano had only added another finger.

"Not quite yet," Stefano said ramming his fingers roughly into me. "Stefano..."I groaned feeling the tight knot below my stomach.

With one single thrust of his fingers, I couldn't help but reach my limit as I release my essence upon the sheets

Stefano's fingers slowly retrieve themselves from me as his hands grabbed me gently turning me around.

Pulling myself on my feet while staying in Stefano's arms. Moving my gaze down I then look back to Stefano who was only smiling.

"W-What about you?" I questioned as his erection was quite noticeable considering his size. " Aren't you sore from last night? Unless you're willing to do?" Stefano trailed off grazing his thumb over my lips.

"Unless I'm willing to do what?" I asked."Unless you're willing to use that pretty little mouth of yours" He says before pecking my lips.

"Are you?" he queried casting eyes into mines. I mean it only fair If I return the pleasure. Slowly going down onto my knees bringing me face to face with Stefano clothed erection.

Just when I was about to pull down his brief until we heard a knock on the door. "STEFFY!!!" A person yelled on the other side. "Mario! stare zitto!" another voice yelled.

"Fuck," Stefano cursed before pulling back.

"Who is that?" I asked getting up on my feet. "My twin brothers Mario and Luigi" Stefano growled putting on his robe before throwing me one too. Damn did his parents loved Mario and Luigi that much?

"Watch out, they love to annoy the fuck out of anyone they see and they don't mind sharing" Stefano warned before opening his room door.

Mario and Luigi Scorpio

"Big bro! Wazzup!" One yelled as the other one shook his head. "Ehi! Mario! Perché non puoi usare tua voce interiore per una volta!" the second shouted at the first one before covering his ears.

Translation *: "Hey! Mario! Why can't you use your inner voice for once!"

What the hell did he just say?

"Sebastian, this is 13-year-old twin brothers, Mario and Luigi" Stefano introduced as the two stopped bickering.

"Hey," they said in unison as their eyes travel over me. "So, why are you two knuckleheads here?" Stefano asked.

"Because Dad got annoyed by us and send us here for the month"Mario stated as Luigi looked at him shocked. "Correction Dad got annoyed by him because he wouldn't stop rambling on about this car" Luigi clarified.

"He did not!" Mario argued. "Yes, he did!" Luigi bickered. The two then started yelling at each other as Stefano's hands rest on both of their shoulders before smacking them across the face.

"Shut the fuck up!" Stefano roared folding his arms.

"Sorry" they apologized. "Mom, said Hi by the way," Luigi told him before rubbing his cheek.

Tilting his head to the side, clenching his jaw before speaking.

"What the hell am I going to do with you two?" Stefano asked himself.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that this was a little short and sucked.

But I hoped you liked...