meeting him

Your pov

You were walking in the park, the soft breeze hitting your face as you tuck your hands in you hoodie/pants pockets humming a tune..

The bushes were shaking and you turned your head to it, there was a small flower on the bush. It was a lilac and only one...how interesting. You walked towards the bush and touch the petals softly while still humming your tune smiling a bit. There was a bench not so far so you headed towards it to take in your peaceful surroundings.

A few steps later your reached the bench and sat down taking a breath and closed your eyes still humming your tune. Oh how peaceful this is, you wished it could last forever. You have work tomorrow and you had no problem with work, you had your friend Tk with you as well and you get paid a good amount to pay rent for yours and Lucy's side.

Lucy was your friend for years that you two rented an apartment together, she never pays rent and always brings boys over. It bothered you but you didn't speak up about it. Your landlord don was always nice to you, you would sometimes fix some of the problems in the rooms of the apartment like light bulbs or broken sinks for other people which made you get a few bits of extra money.

Thinking on how well you life has been you smiled and opened your eyes. Looking around you see a guy atleast 6,3 with a navy blue sleeveless jacket and a very unique shirt. He had dark blue eyes that had glistened with the sun.

You stare at him for atleast 3 minutes and he walks toward you. You snap out of your thoughts and he was in front of you smiling. "Hey, excuse me. Can I sit here?" His voice was soothing to hear and you nod your head. "Thanks, sorry if I startled you, I just wanted to get to know you a bit." He smiles again which you thought was cute. "O-oh sure, It's alright. I'm y/n what's your name?" You ask stuttering a bit.

"Oh, I don't really like my name...why don't you call me something. You know, like a nickname? I guess" he says rubbing his neck shyly. " Oh ok then, how's the name peter?" You say. His face changed expression from happy to a bit uncomfortable. "Peter? H-how about something else?" He says avoiding eye contact cracking a smile. "I just think it fits you" you say.

He was silent for a few seconds before speaking again. "Fine..then I'm giving you a nickname as well!" He says sarcastically.
"What would that be?" You say curiously. "Diamond" he says chuckling. "D-diamond?!" You say flustered. You were obviously blushing but you didn't notice. Peter laughed while you were feeling flustered of your new nickname. "Well I think Diamond for you well" Peter says.

"And by the way, I want to ask you out!...i-if you wanted T-to I guess" he says shyly. Ask me out? "As in...on a date?!" You say shocked. "If you take it that way then sure." Peter replies. "Well I guess later today would do, maybe at 2?" You say "Great!  It's settled then. Where do you want to meet up?" Peter asks. "How about where I work at? Dad's damn dinner?"You suggest. "Sure, that would be nice. Well see you later my diamond!" Peter walks away and picks up the tulip I came upon taking it quite him along his way.

He was just so mesmerising and cute. I already fell for him. Well better get ready for our first date! I stay in the park a bit longer but eventually went home.

Peter pov:

her hair, her eyes, her voice! All just so perfect! I saw her at her usual routine walking in the park. I was in the bushes and I stepped on something making the bush move a bit. I'm such an idiot! Oh shit she's walking towards me!. Is what I thought, she walked to the tulip in front of the bush not noticing me at all. Close call.

She touched the tulip humming a melodious tune, she looked so beautiful...my eyes were filled with love and I could feel my face heating up a bit. She just petted the tulip and sat on a nearby bench...I made up my mind and decided to talk to her.
Walking up to her, i thought of all the possibilities of our future together, it would be a delight~

Timeskip~ (your pov)

Walking home i saw peter on the side walk and he took a glance at me. I waved at him and he blushed a bit waving back nervously, he's so cute! But I went on home and took a look at my closet that I rarely open and decided on an outfit to wear. It was nice and casual but also cute at the same time. Brushed my hair and arranged my small bag/purse and I was ready to go!

End of day 1-

Words: 873
Hope you guys enjoyed that!
I'll be sure to update soon!