Lucy Lucy lucy

Your pov

1 week passed and Peter has been super comforting to me and calls me every minute since I found the video footage. And I've been watching it daily and the person hast come back since then, I guess the police got him but I never saw it in the news. Eh not a big deal.

But what is a bid deal is rent. Lucy hasn't been paying her part of the rent for months now and I've been carrying a roof over both out heads. I asked her to get a job but she always replies with the same answer "I'm still looking". And all of the guys she brought home got me more than 20 notice complaints and fees which I paid. I think don has been catching on and so when Lucy left the apartment he called me for a meeting.

The meeting:

D: so, yn. How are things with you and Lucy?

You: uhm..she's my friend. She makes me coffee-

D: ok I'll skip to the obvious point. Your rent, payments and any financial issues. I know your working night shifts sometimes.

You: Well...it's not that well balanced but Lucy has been my forever friend.

D: every friendship has a falling out. Lucy never paid you back and all the boys she brings keeps me up all night.

You: I apologise don. I'll tell her-

D: I don't think you got my message. I'm asking if you're comfortable with me expelling her.

You: what! Isn't that a bit too much?

D: I'm sorry but you need to answer until tomorrow please. You can be dismissed from my office.

You: alright...thank you don...

You took off and left. You didn't know what to do. Lucy had been there for you emotionally but not physically. Now that Peters with me she just lives here now...should I:

Evict her

Or

Let her stay
~●~
Peter pov

It's been a week and I can't stand a day without seeing her. But if I go over to her house then she'd see me.
I've been calling her constantly just to hear her voice, her laugh, everything about her.
She told me about coming over to her apartment on Friday to hangout and of course I agreed. I would never decline or deny her. She's my precious little diamond...

You people have to choose! Due date is in 3 days! Different endings and paths and options.
Hope you have a good day, byee💛