friends always has an end in it

(Same day as the previous chapter)

Your pov

I thought long and hard about it and I decided, Lucy had to leave. I call her to tell her to get home this instant and added the ironic line "we need to talk". Hopefully she understands.

20 mins later in their conversation.

You: look...Lucy I'm sorry

L: for? Ohhhh is it for eating my leftovers that one time? Is that why you called me over?

You: no...

L: then what's the reason?

You: look I really value our friendship but you need to go.

L: what do you mean. Not quite getting your point

You: I mean you need to pack up and leave

L: WHAT! WHY?

you: because me and don had a chat and I decided to Evict you. I'm sorry but you haven't payed me back since high school.

L: Y/n I'm trying! I've been trying to find a job!

You: for almost 2 years now! You've been bringing men over without asking how I felt about it and you have never helped with the bills and made me pay for your noise complaints fees!

L: so that's it? You call me home to leave?

You: this doesn't feel like home anymore....

L: ....every friendship has a falling out huh?......well....guess I'll get going then...

You: Lucy..

L: no need. I'll go. It's not like I'm useful round here anyways. Probably go work as a janitor of some sort, that would do

You: lucy-

L: y/n....I'm fine. I get it okay. You don't need to do the whole sympathy lecture. I'll be fine...

You: I'm sorry.....

L: Me too

.....

Lucy runs and hugs you and you hug her back while she tears up on your shoulder. "I'm so sorry Lucy....I wish I could have bought us a home-" She then cut you off "it's alright. I'll still keep contact if I can...I Need To pack now.." you both let go. "Need help?" You ask. "Yea...atleast I get to spent sometime with you...let's start of with my closet" She says.

Both of you walk into her room and start packing up talking about memories attested how you'll miss each others. Little did you know, this was probably the last time you'll ever see Lucy again.

Sorry this is so short! I tried to make it sad but I failed in doing so. Thanks for reading!