apartments

3rd person

You quickly dial Peters number and before you could press enter he calls you. You didn't hesitate and clicked the button and you start to speak. "Peter I have something to tell you and it's urgent!-" before you could say anything else you hear him speak "y/n calm down, I thought I should come to your apartment today. I'm near your apartment to right now" he says with a but of a confused tone. "Okok that's good now keep going to my apartment I'll be right there!" You says while running. "OK I'm going to hang up, see you there" Peter says as he ends the call.

A few minutes later you reached your apartment and you see peter on his phone while standing in front of your doorstep.
"Peter I'm here!" You say while taking your keys out your pocket. He notices you and waves at you with a gentle smile. You weren't in the mood to smile back after learning about the loss of your friend so you walk past him and gesture him to enter.

"Woah, your place seems cool. Never seen it before ehehh" he says looking around. "Anything to drink? You like Chinese?" You question going through your fridge. "Oh uhm just water thank you: her says following you into the kitchen.

"So what's about the urgent call? Did something happen?" He takes a seat on the counter chair and folds his arms and takes a piece of tissue and folds it into an origami bird while he spoke.

Tears fill your eyes. Tk was your best friend! You fall down and start crying like a child."Woah woah woah! Hey, what wrong?" He get up and kneels down towards you patting your back. You try to speak but the words were a jumbled mess with your stuffed nose and your tears flowing down your face. "How about we calm down first ok? Try to breathe in and out..."

He lifts you up and walks around trying to find the living room but ends up in the bed room instead. He didn't want to make you walk any further so he just let you sit on the bed and gave you his glass of water to drink. You were thankful to have him there. He's all you've got left after all.

After a few minutes of calming down you tell him about Tk's death and how both of you had a great friendship and history and how sad you were at the loss of them. He listen carefully and genuinely made you feel better. "I'm sorry I know how it feels but it's not healthy to morn about their loss too much, did you have anything to eat yet?" Her asks worried-ly. You sake your head no. "Well then let's get you some food. It's not healthy to go on an empty stomach you know" he says standing up and lending you a hand. You follow him as he walking into the kitchen again as that's the only path he knows from the inside.

You stand at the kitchens entrance and think for a moment. "Hey wait a minute I should be serving you! Your the guest!" You say. "Well looks like the turns have tabled on you" he says which made you laugh a little. "OK then how about we have a little dinner together?" Peter suggested. It is fair. Both of you get to eat equally, you taught. "Sounds great. I'll prepare the stove. Hope spaghetti is your type" you say. "Well what do you know, it is" he says preparing plates

Minutes later after cooking. The aroma smelt so good you were so ready to eat. Peter was already on the couch patting the space near him signalling for you to sit there. You did and took the remote and switched to the news.

News: and back with the murder mystery with a suspect being the manager Johnson. The police has found him guilty for many things and has been also suspected to be the murderer for a former employee. It's is a very firm judgment and there is a lot of evidence in the cameras such as almost throwing a knife at him while keeping it in a safer place. Johnsons crimes include of framing, harassment, blackmail, scams online and hiding his paychecks for his employees giving them half the price. We're going to have a little break but meanwhile a work from out sponsor: GrAmMaRlY-

After seeing the news peter was shocked and dumbfounded at the same time. You could have had Lucy to day with you if you had gotten full payment! She would have been here! He cheated his way to get money! "Y/n? Are you feeling good? Do you need me to get something for you-" before he could finish you tell him to stop. "No I'm...fine. I just need to rest..." you say stating into the void. Peter moves closer to you and says "Well after you finish eating you can lay down on the bed. I'll prepare the sheets." He smiles and gets up.

You felt guilty about how he was the one doing all the work for you even though he's the guest. You finish up your plate and slowly go to your room and see him fluff up some pillows. He notices you walk in and smiles gently.  Something about that smile makes your heart flutter.

You put your alarm for a 2 hour nap because what's the point anyways? You lay down and spread your arms inhaling a huge a chunk of the atmosphere and realised. You need to do something in return for peter. He done so much for you so he needed a rest.

"Hey peter.."
"hm?"
"I'm sorry you had to do this for me."
"Oh no worries it's fine. Besides, I would do anything for the person I adore~" His voice sounded sweet but flirtatious at the same time.

You blushed and was flattered and flustered over the comment. You realise that this is you time to make your move.

"Well..why don't you come and have a nap with me?" Right after saying the comment you regretted it and started ovpverthinking on how awkward you said it or what he must be thinking right now.

"S-sleep?? With you?! Both of us, o-on the same bed?!" He mutters blushing.

"I-im sorry it's fine if you dont-" you quickly start to take back your words.

"No. I'll accept. I mean I can't say no to someone like you." He gets in bed with you and there was a brief moment of silence. It wasn't uncomfortable. More of just-...awkward?

You could feel Peters breath go down your neck which sent shivers down your spine. You lean into his chest and get comfortable. It felt nice. You felt light and you didn't want to let go

You go to sleep quite easily which is a surprise as your not a heavy sleeper. While peter stared at your face.
He pulls you closer. He couldn't throw out a precious moment like this. Slowly carasing your hair smoothly so satisfying-ly
"Mmmhm" you hum in response of the soothing gesture. Peter was blushing like crazy never wanting to let go of you!
Who knows when she's going to find out about the real reason Tk died. She can't know

-end

Wanted to try a longer chapter with more than a thousand words and guess what? 1270 words!
Sorry if I suck at sad scenes. I'm not that good at making things like that