stranger danger

Time: a week after your date

Your pov

You and petter have been talking and sending messages quite frequently to each other since you met. He was a true gentlemen. Tk even said that he tipped the diner 20 dollars after you left. How sweet.

Your currently outside in the streets to buy a gift for Lucy's birthday tomorrow. You had to pass an alleyway to get to the gift shop though. You've went through that alley many times but since a few months ago, you felt as if you were being watched.
It made you paranoid and anxious but nothing ever happened so you didn't need to worry.

Reaching the alley, you were pulled inside by someone and you yelped in shock. In seconds you had a knife to your throat by a stranger with a ray uneasy voice.

"Let's make this quick. Give me your money and I'll let you live ok?" He says.
You struggled and started doing as he said but suddenly, "hey! Get away from her! I'm calling the cops!" Said a shopkeeper.

You felt saved and received and the robber ran away into disappearance. "Oh thank you!" You replied shaking his hand with speed. "Oh no problem, it wasn't me though. Some guy just told me to check up on the alley because of some man loitering or something and found you" he replies. "Oh, well thanks anyway I really appreciate it but I'd better be off now" you say rubbing the back of you head. "Oh no worries. Be careful" he says and goes back to his shop. "Will do.." you whispered and went on your way shaking from what occurred.

Peter pov

Who does he think he is holding her and treating her in such a way! He'll get what he deserves..I couldn't afford getting caught following my precious so I decided to just tell some random guy about it. Oh darling, you won't be held or threatened that way ever again once you'll be with me forever~ hehhehehe~

A/n
I'm so sorry for the delay and the short chapter! I had some issues here and couldn't really use wattpad for like a month maybe but I'll be sure to update!