: ̗̀➛ 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ✧.*

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐬. 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 <𝟑

 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 <𝟑

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The snow fell gently as you traipsed through the quiet streets of Piltover. Your boots crunching into the snow and the howling of the wind were the only sounds as you glanced at your watch for the seventh time. You had wanted to be at the lab precisely two hours before Viktor woke up, you were determined to decorate the lab to get him into the holiday cheer. However, sleeping through your alarm set you back twenty-five minutes and you feared for the worst.

You ascended the steps of the large school building as quietly as you could without causing too much of a ruckus. It was still rather early, the sun not even having risen, so the last thing you wanted was to attract any unwanted attention.

Finally, you reached the lab and quietly placed the box you were holding down and fished for  the key from your pocket. The boys had given you a key as a gift of sorts, a way to show they trusted you entirely. It was an honor, honestly.

Three clicks later, the door squeaked open, your face scrunching at the sound. You pulled a light out and peered around the room. A soft noise came from the front of the room and you placed the box down on a table to the left of the large doors.

You covered your light with your delicate fingers, worried that if one of the scientists were here with you, they would wake up from the sudden shift in brightness. 

The chair on the desk placed at the very back of the room did indeed have someone sat in it, but who it was, you were unsure. You tensed and creeped around and were met with a softly snoring Viktor laying across his desk, papers and notes underneath his slender arms. You were completely incapable of resisting the smile that tugged at your lips.

His hair was falling in his face, his mouth was slightly ajar, yet he looked slightly tense. You reached your hand to his forehead and pushed some of his hair behind his ear, staring at him lovingly. As he subconsciously leaned into your touch, losing any tenseness he possessed, a gentle hum accompanying the gesture,  It was hard to believe this man was one of the most brilliant scientists the world had to offer.