: ̗̀➛ 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 ✧.*

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @haycation_ , 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰! 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐥...

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @haycation_ , 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰! 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨.

✧.*

Viktor woke up with a throbbing headache. It was borderline unbearable, worse than he had ever experienced. He hadn't remembered anything from last night. That thought alone had him terrified. What if he had done something unspeakable? What if someone else had done something unspeakable? Last he checked, he was in the lab, why was he now safely tucked into his bed with his shirt discarded somewhere? 

A squeak from his bathroom faucet pulled him out of his racing thoughts. Who could have possibly helped him and cared enough to stay the night? Did they stay the night? Was he just found? How long was he out? 

The door creaked open and Viktor held his breath, his tired eyes glued to the door. You wiped your hands and placed the towel back before revealing yourself. He released a long held sigh as his eyes met yours. 

"Oh, Y/n, it's just you," he breathed as his tense muscles relaxed the slightest bit. Viktor released a small hiss as his right leg buckled. You rushed to his side and placed your hand gently on his cheek. "Of course it's me, my love," you looked him up and down, placing your hand on his forehead and feeling for a fever, "Are you okay?"

He nodded slowly, "What happened last night?" 

"You passed out again while you were in the lab..." You gently traced his deep cheekbones and grasped his hand in your free one. A quiet "Oh" escaped his lips as he leaned into your touch slightly. "I'm worried about you, Viktor. This is becoming more and more frequent." 

His eyes drifted downwards, into your interlocked hands, "I...don't know, I'm sorry."

"For what?" You squeezed his hand and pushed his chocolate hair out of his face.