Amaiibo fluff!??!?!!!

(TW: CRINGEY ROMANCE)

(Narrator/No one POV and this is before the killing began)

Kiibo was relaxing in the library, laying against the last bookshelf. He held a book up to his face trying to read it because Kokichi had made a robophobic remark towards him once again. Kiibo really was trying his best to act like a human and understand human feelings but Kokichi kept making him think that he wasn't doing a good job or wasn't trying hard enough. A voice Kiibo had recognized entered the room. "Hey Kiibo. What are you doing?" It was Rantaro! "Oh hello Rantaro! I'm reading a book to try and understand human feelings..." "Let me guess. Kokichi made another robophobic remark?" Rantaro asked, already knowing the answer. "Yes.." Rantaro let out a sigh. He walked over to the robot and sat next to him. He patted his lap signaling to Kiibo that he could lay on his lap. Kiibo adjusted himself to Rantaro's lap. Rantaro took his hand and slowly stroked his hair. "So. What was the book about?" Rantaro asked. "W-well... it w-was... a romance b-book..." "Oh I see." Rantaro responded "Kokichi told me I could never understand love between two human beings." Kiibo said. "I wanted to try maybe something like that but... No one could love a robot." Kiibo said.He let out a loud sigh. "Hey don't say that! A lot of people would love to love a robot." Rantaro replied, a little angry that Kiibo would say that about himself. "R-really? L-like who?" Kiibo responded, lifting himself up to face Rantaro out of excitement that someone, somewhere, actually loved him. "Like me." Rantaro said, staring into Kiibo's beautiful blue eyes. A pink blush fell over Kiibo's face. "I-is t-that a robophobic r-remark?!?!" Kiibo yelled at Rantaro. Rantaro chuckled and put his hand over Kiibos face, "No it's not a robophobic remark" the green haired male said and kissed him on the cheek only leaving him speechless and as red as a tomato.