Nanamiki !!

(TW: CRINGEEE)

It was about 7:36 am on a Friday, and Mikan and Chiaki we're always stuck at home. All they did together, really, was play video games. Sure they enjoyed falling asleep on each other while playing Mario Party and getting mad when the other person won the Mario Kart race, but it'd gotten a little boring playing on the Nintendo each and every night. So they both decided to have a small brunch date. They lived about 26 minutes from the restaurant they we're going to, so Chiaki was able to convince Mikan to let her bring her Nintendo on the ride there. Chiaki sat in the passenger seat staring down at her Nintendo, her fingers moving 100 miles per hour as she killed all the mobs that had spawned near her minecraft house. The sun was coming up and the sky lit up in a beautiful orange, while the sun hit both their faces beautifully. As beautiful as the sun was, it was keeping Chiaki from playing her game. The sun stared straight into Chiaki's eyes, making her unable to see the blocks she was mining and she eventually fell down into a lava pit. Chiaki groaned because she lost 3 diamonds, enchanted iron chestplate, iron sword, gold pickaxe and a lot of valuable items, and she'd have to start all over again to regain all those items. "Ch-chiaki w-what happened?" Mikan said, stopping at the red light, staring at her girlfriend with sad wandering eyes. "Oh, I just fell into a lava pit and lost pretty much all my valuable items." Chiaki said, still staring down at the screen. Chiaki's eyes we're burning since the blazing sun still stared directly at her. Chiaki raised her head and placed it on the headrest, closing her eyes and rubbing them aggressively. "C-ch-chiaki wh-what happened? Y-you shouldn't r-rub your e-eyes like t-that..!" Chiaki stopped rubbing her eyes and just sat there basking in the sunlight peacefully, her eyes still burning.