Chapter 10: Final feelings (pt1)

/////////

Yes! Finally updated! Enjoy!

/////////

It was 1:25 pm when I eventually woke up. But as my eyes gently opened, I realised that Huggy had disappeared. I guess I should be used to this, but I'm not. I got up and walked around the factory, trying my hardest to find huggy.

But at the same time, I didn't want to find him. My feelings for him had almost reached its peak, and my heart has been aching painfully for a while now.

I have to tell him. And soon.

But soon, I stumbled upon something horrific. A trail of blood, leading towards the gift-shop area of the factory. I followed the thin trail up to the open doors of the gift shop, and saw that the area itself was dark and gloomy. It was also unbearably quiet, and all I could hear was the toy train chugging lightly on its endless track inside the gift shop.

I hate this so much. There's going to be a jump-scare, I know it-

Suddenly, I heard a small whine, almost like a dog's cry. Something was in there, something that's in pain. But yet again, if I go in there, it could be a trap.

I gingerly walked into the gift shop, and before I could turn on the lights, I heard another whine. It pierced my heart, but I stayed cautious, and eventually I turned on the main light.

And there he was. Huggy was sitting in the corner of the room, his eyes were somehow larger with fear and sadness, and his whining continued as he looked at me for comfort. I rushed over to Huggy, going to check if he was ok.

But he wasn't.

A deep cut was clear on Huggy's chest, blood slowly flowing from the wound. I quickly took off my jacket, and tied it around Huggy, using it as a bandage. How did he even get hurt? And more importantly, did anyone else hurt him?

I looked into his wholesome eyes, and he looked back at me with a thankful gaze.

I'm going to confess to him. Now might not be the best time, but when is the best time?

"H-huggy..." I stammered. Huggy tilted his head slightly.

"I... I-I, er..."

I'm really not used to this. I looked down at my hands, which were half-covered in Huggy's blood. Sighing, I looked back at Huggy, and completed my confession.

"I-I like you. A lot..."

Oh god, what now? I can't go back, he knows now. Ugh, why did I do that?

I looked directly into Huggy's eyes, and saw them widen in surprise.

God dammit, he's gonna hate me now, isn't he?

Looking back down at my hands, I close my eyes, wishing that all this never even happened.

And then, something happened that I would've never suspected to happen.