Chapter 11: Final feelings (pt2)

/////////

sorry, this is a bit shorter. Enjoy!

/////////

Previously-

'Looking back down at my hands, I close my eyes, wishing that all this never happened. And then, something happened that I would've never suspected to happen.'

/////

I opened my eyes as I felt something on my cheek, and soon realised what was going on. My body froze, and I started to blush as I looked back up.

Huggy was extremely close, his arms wrapped around me loosely. His lips were pressed against my cheek, and it was almost like... he was kissing me. I started to blush more, but soon Huggy came away, his eyes large with happiness.

Next, he stopped hugging me, and instead arranged his arms in a heart shape, looking at me with a widened smile. I stared at him in surprise. Did he really like me back?

"Wait, do you..." I spoke, my voice trailing off. Huggy already knew what I was going to say, and in reply he nodded. I smiled.

He's so damn adorable...

I hugged him tightly, whilst trying to avoid his wound. I finally got my feelings out, and I'm happy I did so now. Especially since I know now that Huggy actually likes me. I looked into Huggy's eyes once more, and kissed his cheek. He smiled a bit more, hugging me tighter.

Today wasn't so bad after all...

A few hours passed, and the two of us were, yet again, wandering around the factory. I began to talk to him about my life before I came to the factory, and Huggy listened with interest. His head tilted as he looked at me. I told him about my old high school, my family, my studies, and he kept his focus on me. It's amazing how well he's listening to my boring life story...

But then, I reached a sensitive topic. The fact that I'd never actually had a crush on anyone was... sort of sad. I mentioned this to Huggy, and he instantly comforted me, holding my hand as we continued to walk on.

I'm glad to have him by my side...